Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
I have high expectations for Pizarro, Laffite, and Auger. I don't really expect shit from the others. The 10th captain's probably strong(Kuzan isn't a captain).
Let's take Kuzan out cos I honestly see him defecting come game time.
I knew I liked someone other than BB in that crew and that's Auger. I am not even sure how his matchup against Usopp is spose to look like. Are they gna stay posted on a mountain firing slugs at each other from a distance or...?
I am not completely sold on Laffitte yet but we'll see. I tend to lose interest with Nami's opponents:josad:
I also don't mind Pizarro cos of his history. I really wna know what he did that was so atrocious that it had to be erased from history.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Let's take Kuzan out cos I honestly see him defecting come game time.
I knew I liked someone other than BB in that crew and that's Auger. I am not even sure how his matchup against Usopp is spose to look like. Are they gna stay posted on a mountain firing slugs at each other from a distance or...?
I am not completely sold on Laffitte yet but we'll see. I tend to lose interest with Nami's opponents:josad:
I also don't mind Pizarro cos of his history. I really wna know what he did that was so atrocious that it had to be erased from history.
Usopp vs Van Auger probably will be a more strategic fight. I imagine that Usopp would lay traps at good sniping positions and force Auger into a disadvantageous situation.

Pizarro's probably an ex member of the Beasts Pirates. I wanna see what Vasco Shot did, apparently he's violent even for Level 6 standards.

Jesus christ! You are so hell bent on twisting that info that my only choice is to tell you wait and see when the chapter is out and see later on in future chapters if Zoro gets hit and he receives double damage like backbeard DF
Or is it as simple as Ivankov Tension hormone with Luffy
He instantly boosts him, as if there was no fucking damages at all... and after it wears off from body, the damage will be many times harder (in zoro case double)

The same type of method was used with Mansherry and colloseuom fighters

it’s so fucking obvious that it’s same shit and the side effect is only later, but you guys just wanna twist it so badly for Zoro agenda hhh... my only choice is to tell you wait and see
Post automatically merged:

She is a woman.. Oda is author.. she is doomed
How She holding off a Yonkou

Usopp vs Van Auger probably will be a more strategic fight. I imagine that Usopp would lay traps at good sniping positions and force Auger into a disadvantageous situation.

Pizarro's probably an ex member of the Beasts Pirates. I wanna see what Vasco Shot did, apparently he's violent even for Level 6 standards.
As famous as Usopp vs Van Auger
I don’t believe Usopp will fight him

@Paperchampion23 I feel Chopper and Usopp might not have a traditional One on One this arc since their actions is the reason to why the Number difference is being taken care of. Remember the Oden flashback and the Chess Army wearing down Luffy, while the fandom don't care about Fodders no matter how numerous, Fodders do matter in One Piece In verse and Plot wise
Maybe. The issue I have is growth, not necessarily a 1v1 fight. Usopp right now has not shown off Observation since DR and honestly I have a problem with that if Oda doesn't let him show it off. Same with Chopper, while Caesar helped him extend Monster Point, it technically isn't a powerup that has mattered at all this arc (until we know what the old man shit means).

I just hope for it, but it can honestly be anything or any purpose.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Vasco shot vs Jinbe
You heared it from me.. Vasco shot is a fishman 100%
I want an underwater battle between the two of them, Vasco Shot's probably a Devil Fruit user though.
Post automatically merged:

Sanji is fighting Shiryu
:cheers:
Shiryu's a bitch ass pussy who's going to get mid diffed by Zoro.

Lafitte and Pizarro>>>>>>Shiryu.

How She holding off a Yonkou
The power of flashback story between father and daughter
And the power of dialog Lol
The clashes won’t be anything significant

kinda like Viola or Rebecca trying to hold of Doffy hahahaha... not the exact same thing but holding off and stalling isn’t a sign that you have to be at certain level

the fact she’s his daughter means most of the time wasted in their clash will be wasted on dialog and flashback more than feats and fighting

Don't blame him, he thinks Sanji's going to fight Burgess. He wants to hype up Sanji's future opponent.

Sadly, Jinbe's probably going to get Burgess :josad:
Burgess needs an op devil fruit to keep up with other commanders!I hope he kills moriah and eats the shadow fruit!
Shadow fruit can:raise zombies with stolen shadows,use your own shadow for offense/defense and spying,buff yourself with stolen shadows!A pretty good devil fruit for some one like Burgess!

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Half dead "nearly same tier of Queen" King vs senzu'ed Zoro high to extreme diff.
:steef::steef::steef:

By the way, where the "YC are fodder for Zoro, he won't fight anyone below Kaido tier" stuff is gone?
nerfed zoro feeling twice the pain midfight vs Full health rapidly regenerating awakend adv coc King

The power of flashback story between father and daughter
And the power of dialog Lol
The clashes won’t be anything significant

kinda like Viola or Rebecca trying to hold of Doffy hahahaha... not the exact same thing but holding off and stalling isn’t a sign that you have to be at certain level

the fact she’s his daughter means most of the time wasted in their clash will be wasted on dialog and flashback more than feats and fighting
Rebecca didn't do anything lol, They are clashing. It depends on if Oda cuts back and Yamato defeated, but he didn't even make her go hybrid yet. Yamato not like Rebecca at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.