Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda likes to be unpredictable but not giving us Ussop v Augur would undermine Ussop as the king of the snipers. Sometimes the obvious choice is the right choice. Just like Zoro v Shiryu.
It’s just... I don’t think Oda is good at drawing a fight between two snipers

My belief will stand on a tag team match
- Usopp + Chopper vs Doc Q + Stronger (the horse who is the equal to chopper in BB crew)

It’s just... I don’t think Oda is good at drawing a fight between two snipers

My belief will stand on a tag team match
- Usopp + Chopper vs Doc Q + Stronger (the horse who is the equal to chopper in BB crew)
I don’t consider Stronger to be his own combatant. And as far as a sniper fight, Oda has had a very long time to work that one out. No reason to give BB an elite sniper if he isn’t fighting Ussop. Who else would Augur even have a good fight with?

Jesus christ! You are so hell bent on twisting that info that my only choice is to tell you wait and see when the chapter is out and see later on in future chapters if Zoro gets hit and he receives double damage like backbeard DF
Or is it as simple as Ivankov Tension hormone with Luffy
He instantly boosts him, as if there was no fucking damages at all... and after it wears off from body, the damage will be many times harder (in zoro case double)

The same type of method was used with Mansherry and colloseuom fighters

it’s so fucking obvious that it’s same shit and the side effect is only later, but you guys just wanna twist it so badly for Zoro agenda hhh... my only choice is to tell you wait and see
Post automatically merged:

She is a woman.. Oda is author.. she is doomed
The only person that is twisting the interpretation is you. I've asked you to show me where the manga says the pain will kick in later and you have failed to do that.

Your mistake is you trying to make this out to be something is not. The medicine will instantly heal Zoro and once it runs out he will have double the pain. Since the healing is instant the pain will come quick since the medicine won't take a long time to heal him.

Lol the tone changed into “King is in a whoe tier of his own from other commanders”
Lmao
I've literally watched days by days their tone changing from march to nowadays LMAO
They went from "OMG Zoro top tier, he's already stronger than Fujitora, lol anything that happens below the rooftop is gargabe, lmao King is a fodder he can't even beat Marco in 2 vs 1 with Queen" to "King is waaay stronger than Queen, he must be low top tier, he's the real deal".
:suresure::suresure::suresure:

I don’t consider Stronger to be his own combatant. And as far as a sniper fight, Oda has had a very long time to work that one out. No reason to give BB an elite sniper if he isn’t fighting Ussop. Who else would Augur even have a good fight with?
I comsider him to be very unique horse... it’s just like the rest of the world think Chopper is the pet of SHs with bount of 100 belly

Status
Not open for further replies.