Status
Not open for further replies.
Beta posts reads more wolfy than Fugi. I wouldn't focus to much on that late miller claim though. I would prefer if everyone participates in this voting phase. At the risk of sounding redundant we should go after Sakura. There was some discussion in our chat about Sakura's play and Pein has been playing like a hypocrite. Town reading Sakura is asinine from my perspective and we def got several coasting scum with very little active ones.

Vote Lynch Sakura @Yagoo
You say late but i just joined, and Marimo didnt play it seems.

Dunno why he didint claim that tho.

im glad that fuji popped in and was active but they really shouldnt be the focus right now/ their interaction with beta and their miller claim to me seems okay for now however i can see some power wolf vibes from them

i think there is more than enough evidence and enough people sussing sakura that we should say that sakura and lanji are the only viable wagons this day and see who tries to detract from that

also mechanical talk isnt my favorite but if we assume there are two town factions and two scum factions with each wolf team focusing on one town team then i think it makes sense that if both wolf team die out that town can win together/ i know theres been some chat about that idea but there really shouldnt be any reason town from the left an town from the right are against each other

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
In short:

1. I sussed Typo aeons before the Flower situation occurred

2. I typed a very thorough paragraph on why LANJI is supposed to be probably scum and don't really sheep anyone's vote on him timeline wise

There are cases of sheeping in this game that look massively worse but he spent his enegies on me specifically so greatly enough to dig to a last year's game (lol) and didn't even pick up that I was sussing Udell. I found out that he was probably pushing an agenda also because of this particular. Very very selective and weak demeanor.

His miller stuff looks as weak as Buggy.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
In short:

1. I sussed Typo aeons before the Flower situation occurred

2. I typed a very thorough paragraph on why LANJI is supposed to be probably scum and don't really sheep anyone's vote on him timeline wise

There are cases of sheeping in this game that look massively worse but he spent his enegies on me specifically so greatly enough to dig to a last year's game (lol) and didn't even pick up that I was sussing Udell. I found out that he was probably pushing an agenda also because of this particular. Very very selective and weak demeanor.

His miller stuff looks as weak as Buggy.
and didn't really*

So the case of Sakura is openly admitting to sheeping and not being helpfull despite knowing a lot of about Vtubers?

I saw him talking about that Vtuber that can be a serial killer tho.

I dont know, what else did he do again?

I seem to recall people saying stuff about him being in their chat and stuff?

Emil

Certified Memelord
i dont think getting off lanji is the way to go tbh

i think my wagon is pretty dumb yea, but lanji/fuji/sakura should all be casted to fire, starting with lanji

i fail to see how u town read him @The Destoryer , but its maybe cuz of me not being 100% caught up with stuff

anything u wanna point out regarding the town read of lanji?

Status
Not open for further replies.