Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont think getting off lanji is the way to go tbh

i think my wagon is pretty dumb yea, but lanji/fuji/sakura should all be casted to fire, starting with lanji

i fail to see how u town read him @The Destoryer , but its maybe cuz of me not being 100% caught up with stuff

anything u wanna point out regarding the town read of lanji?
i dont know if id necessarily call lanji a town read? d1 i thought his wagon was somewhat opportunistic because by the first 10-15 posts of his he already had a bit of a wagon and while his posts were lazy i didnt think there exactly screamed wolf/ quite honestly i didnt see the point of the d1 wagon so i kind of understand him not really defending himself from accusations because there wasnt really anything solid for him to deny/ i dont think lanji should be a priority over sakura because lanji has at least tried to talk about his own thoughts or reads while sakura is openly sheeping and doesnt really seem to be to concerned about what goes down during the day/ maybe lanji is third priority but i usually leave potential indies when i sense a wolf threat

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
stop getting tricked,
keep your vote on Lanji,
This fuji dude wants to split the votes.
What matters to me is lynching scum. Of course priority matters based off level of odds in this instance, since level of threat wise we don't have too much at disposal.

LANJI might be of Lind's team, so perhaps that could constitute an advantage if the same scum faction in particular was further weakened. Perhaps Fuji is part of it too however if what you insinuate is correct. It's debatable.

Emil

Certified Memelord
i dont know if id necessarily call lanji a town read? d1 i thought his wagon was somewhat opportunistic because by the first 10-15 posts of his he already had a bit of a wagon and while his posts were lazy i didnt think there exactly screamed wolf/ quite honestly i didnt see the point of the d1 wagon so i kind of understand him not really defending himself from accusations because there wasnt really anything solid for him to deny/ i dont think lanji should be a priority over sakura because lanji has at least tried to talk about his own thoughts or reads while sakura is openly sheeping and doesnt really seem to be to concerned about what goes down during the day/ maybe lanji is third priority but i usually leave potential indies when i sense a wolf threat
what do u make of lind's vote on xadlin, the counter wagon to lanji

when lind was susing udell yet decided to vote on the same wagon udell is voting on

similar to fuji susing me yet voting sakura who is one of my biggest scum reads rn

like i dont think lanji has done anything parituclarly townie but with how opportunistic this lynch has felt for two phases an
what do u make of lind's vote on xadlin, the counter wagon to lanji

when lind was susing udell yet decided to vote on the same wagon udell is voting on

similar to fuji susing me yet voting sakura who is one of my biggest scum reads rn
yeah that definitely isnt a great look but at this point in the game when we dont know what the setup is im not super interested in letting interactions guide my hunting but i cant deny it could be lind trying to save his wolf friend/ however we could say that xadlins abduction also raises questions about if that was his ability or if maybe another wolf saved him/ point being we could wifom all day with these interactions and id rather go with my reads right now instead and i simply think sakura is the better option

sorry the top part was a draft i was thinking about/ i dont necessarily lanji has done a lot to get town points but i also feel hes more of a victim of circumstance and easy lyncing

Status
Not open for further replies.