Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that Udell vs Pein is not TvT. Leaning scum on the latter.
I don't remember a write-up that conveys a failed townie kill

See below:

So, whilst I understand that you're above post is just for memes, I will partly consider this as a tiny slip on your end. LOLOLOLOL

-------

I just realized that UWU used her own ability to kill herself and shall return at a certain point in time. I wish I had that ability, too. It's qiute perfect for lazy acts.

On another note, between Udell and Beta, I am inclined to believe that Beta is the scum. I don't need to elaborate on this but Beta's over defensiveness reeks and rattles his alignment.
So i just isoed Gambit, and i noticed something.

He brought up that for him Udell vs Pein wasnt TvT and that he was scum leaning on Pein.
And he also brought up that he scum leans on Beta.

Now Udell also comes up twice in his more important posts.

Way i do things as scum is i go for people that town read me since its less risk for their death to be traced back to me, so @Udell could be scum.

Or its Beta who is known for killing people that sus him, either way the fact that Pein (another guy i scum read and i bring up as a possible mate for FB if both are scum ) and FB are both brought up by Gambit as possible scum before he dies is interesting.

So TLDR: Udell could be possible scum getting rid of Gambit, an easy kill that wont come back towards him.

Or Pein/FB has scum in it.

@Ekkologix @Juliet @Melontonin @Udell @Naomi @Flower @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @The Destoryer @Ena @Natalija @Typo @Sky

so marimo is subbed to fuji rn
do u no longer welcome sheeping him?
its the same slot afterall
I thought about that but he looked really solvy. Marimo was giving me scum vibes but he also didn't seem to care. After someone said he always do that, it just felt like a dead wagon. Fugi labeled so many people as scum that I am not even sure if that in itself is a scum move.

Also was is not reasonable for him to assume Marimo claimed miller? I also highlighted that Marimo posted enough DP1 to not be mod block. Fuji can go either way imo but feels like a weak lynch in comparison to what we have. In any case I personally prefer to vote on a main or counter wagon. The DP has been drained by talks about Lanji to the point where I am considering voting there just so we don't waste another DP on this nonsense.

I know you said you're okay with Sakura lynch but how does her lynch affects your POE? You think Pein is town regardless of her flip?

I thought about that but he looked really solvy. Marimo was giving me scum vibes but he also didn't seem to care. After someone said he always do that, it just felt like a dead wagon. Fugi labeled so many people as scum that I am not even sure if that in itself is a scum move.

Also was is not reasonable for him to assume Marimo claimed miller? I also highlighted that Marimo posted enough DP1 to not be mod block. Fuji can go either way imo but feels like a weak lynch in comparison to what we have. In any case I personally prefer to vote on a main or counter wagon. The DP has been drained by talks about Lanji to the point where I am considering voting there just so we don't waste another DP on this nonsense.

I know you said you're okay with Sakura lynch but how does her lynch affects your POE? You think Pein is town regardless of her flip?
8 people out of 30 i labeled as scum, 3 of which are personal scum reads that make sense (FB/Ekko/Pein), 2 are threadwide scum reads ( sakura and Lanji) and then 3 are gut scum reads.

Not exactly so many people as scum as you are claiming or without reason.

He brought up that for him Udell vs Pein wasnt TvT and that he was scum leaning on Pein.

Way i do things as scum is i go for people that town read me since its less risk for their death to be traced back to me, so @Udell could be scum.

Or its Beta who is known for killing people that sus him, either way the fact that Pein (another guy i scum read and i bring up as a possible mate for FB if both are scum ) and FB are both brought up by Gambit as possible scum before he dies is interesting.

So TLDR: Udell could be possible scum getting rid of Gambit, an easy kill that wont come back towards him.

I have Udell as scum so this makes sense... though I have you as an even bigger scum read so I don't know how to take it

@Ekkologix @Juliet @Melontonin @Udell @Naomi @Flower @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @The Destoryer @Ena @Natalija @Typo @Sky
mention this to before, with beta lmao. but it is sus of tpin more, and ryu maybe...:sus:

udell looks town/third (since he scum hunting) imo

Aww that's sweet. Naomi brought up this point earlier but I thought it made her seem paranoid.

Why would I kill Gambit and he seemed willing to help me off Pein??

Not only was Gambit scum reading pein. I was scum leaning on him. I already hinted at my ability, i'm harmless AF but it's quite funny watching you sus me though.

mention this to before, with beta lmao. but it is sus of tpin more, and ryu maybe...:sus:

udell looks town/third (since he scum hunting) imo
Thing is FB is the type of dude that kills people that sus him, im not even kidding.

Udell as i said could be scum, i dont have the time but can you check interractions between Udell and Lind if there are any?

I dont think Udell and FB are same time if they are both scum tbh.

Aww that's sweet. Naomi brought up this point earlier but I thought it made her seem paranoid.

Why would I kill Gambit and he seemed willing to help me off Pein??

Not only was Gambit scum reading pein. I was scum leaning on him. I already hinted at my ability, i'm harmless AF but it's quite funny watching you sus me though.
I didnt get to iso you yet tbh, but im kinda wary of how defensive you got over this.

Status
Not open for further replies.