Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Miyagi (the goat doctor) says there's a super recovery medicine they use in Zou. It can heal Zoro's body for a period of time but after the effect wears off, the pain will be doubled.

so delusional u cannot even read what in front of your eyes

Super recovery heal zoro for a perioid of time untill the effect wears off the pain will double

Which means when hes fighting king he will have super recovery so if king lands an attack he will heal instantly every single time
theses zorofanboys can't read man that's crazy

Sanji is beating Queen over Jimbei who having trouble with T6H. Sanji is above Jimbei. You got understand what is going on, not be biased :kayneshrug:.
With the latest reveals WhosWho is stronger than the flying 6, his Hybrid is shown in tandem with Queen. WhosWho's probably on Queen's level or at least stronger than Jack. Jinbei has better feats than Sanji, so as long as he does i will keep him over Sanji..

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
IMO:

Kaido, King and Queen have all unlocked and mastered zoan awakening, which will gave them another transformation.

Jack has unlocked awakening, but he can't control it.

WsW has unlocked awakening, but he can only control it using Life Return.

With the latest reveals WhosWho is stronger than the flying 6, his Hybrid is shown in tandem with Queen. WhosWho's probably on Queen's level or at least stronger than Jack. Jinbei has better feats than Sanji, so as long as he does i will keep him over Sanji..
I definitely don’t put WW on Queen’s level. As for Jack & WW, I have it Jack >= WW. Jack is stronger but WW is probably close. Pseudo-Calamity.

Being apart of Government doesn't make you stronger and you can use same logic on Queen since he was with Vegapunk and Judge, so nah it doesn't prove anything and Queen is stronger enemy and Sanji doing better feats on hurting him and forcing him to Hybrid so soon compare to Jimbei who struggling with Gifters even getting in the way for him. No disrespect to Jimbei, but Sanji has stronger enemy than him.

Who’s who isn’t said to be stronger than the flying six?

Being apart of Government doesn't make you stronger and you can use same logic on Queen since he was with Vegapunk and Judge, so nah it doesn't prove anything and Queen is stronger enemy and Sanji doing better feats on hurting him and forcing him to Hybrid so soon compare to Jimbei who struggling with Gifters even getting in the way for him. No disrespect to Jimbei, but Sanji has stronger enemy than him.
You should take into consideration that Jinbei is constantly getting interrupted by Gifters while Sanji is in a stage where Queen's subordinates had switched sides due to his own hubris.

Status
Not open for further replies.