Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
With the latest reveals WhosWho is stronger than the flying 6, his Hybrid is shown in tandem with Queen. WhosWho's probably on Queen's level or at least stronger than Jack. Jinbei has better feats than Sanji, so as long as he does i will keep him over Sanji..
So Some Rokushiki skills make you commander level now? Rokushiki is literally what the standard Vice Admiral Has......
He's probably the strongest Tobi roppo but Commander level is a bit far fetched. Doflamingo could do rokushiki shit without rokuhsiki skills.

S

stealthblack

queen hybrid loooks like trash, as expected.

why sanji always stuck with wierdos.:whitepress: why can't sanji get enemies like GIN and JUDGE, ichiji, niji that are badass

It's because you don't understand shit.
If you really think that Zoro is going to fight Jesus Hamburger then why don't you start pushing that agenda? And you'll see how retard you'll sound after three or four years. Just like how retarded Kronos sounded after pushing King vs Sanji for so many years loool.

You guys don't understand shit about OP and we keep correcting you and prove you wrong every fucking time.
I'm tired of getting right.

I've been getting those W since the Orojackson forums because I understand the character I love and follow for 20+ years, which is Zoro. While you dumbasses don't understand Sanji's character at all.

Zoro always fights the second strongest. Get it or not? Shiryu is the second strongest and he will be BB's right-hand man very soon.
Jesus will be eliminated by Oda. Sanji will fight Pizaro

Sanji will fight Pizaro you dumbass. PIZAROOO
A corrupt King from North Blue vs the prince of Germa from North blue.

He's not going to fight the only swordsman of BB.

Why is this forum full of retards?
That's the cat dude right if so I'm with u on this one I've been eyeing him for awhile & he seems to be 3rd strongest in blackbeard crew

Last edited:
I had said it and I will say it again. "This is Worstgen!"
Most members here are stupid, trolls, and spammers.
Why does Oda have to spoon-feed them all the time? I don't really get it.
How can someone think that the only swordsman and the second strongest in Black Beard's crew will fight Sanji? Oda never changed his formula.
It's always Luffy vs strongest, Zoro fights the second strongest and Sanji fights the third strongest. I mean can't they see it now? Sanji is fighting the third strongest.

Why does Oda have to spoon-feed them all the time? I don't really get it:

Avalo Pizarro is from North Blue= Sanji is from North Blue.
Avalo Pizarro was a fromer King= Sanji was a prince.
Avalo Pizarro was a corrupt King= Sanji's father (Judge) is a corrupt king and he definitely knows him.

Then some of them come and tell me that Sanji will fight Shiryu. Okay...

So Some Rokushiki skills make you commander level now? Rokushiki is literally what the standard Vice Admiral Has......
He's probably the strongest Tobi roppo but Commander level is a bit far fetched. Doflamingo could do rokushiki shit without rokuhsiki skills.

Being put on the same standing than Rob Lucci does.

You really think a 700 Million Perospero got one shotted by Queen's neck flying around?

Sanji's smarter about it, Marco's Pheonix Brand seem to have been more effective than Rotisserie Strike.
The way it looks like sanji attack had more effect, queen never even felt threaten by marco at all & even after taking Marco name attacks he was clean sanji putting queen in hybrid speaks for itself Marco couldn't do it

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
With the latest reveals WhosWho is stronger than the flying 6, his Hybrid is shown in tandem with Queen. WhosWho's probably on Queen's level or at least stronger than Jack. Jinbei has better feats than Sanji, so as long as he does i will keep him over Sanji..
Who's Who is probably really close to Jack, but slightly weaker.

You really think a 700 Million Perospero got one shotted by Queen's neck flying around?

Sanji's smarter about it, Marco's Pheonix Brand seem to have been more effective than Rotisserie Strike.
It was his first time getting hit, and it was a sneak attack who did damage, he just said "Hey, that hurt" lmao. Queen was preparing a laser Beam, then Marco kicked him, Sanji basicly did the same according to spoilers

Why does Oda have to spoon-feed them all the time? I don't really get it.
How can someone think that the only swordsman and the second strongest in Black Beard's crew will fight Sanji? Oda never changed his formula.
It's always Luffy vs strongest, Zoro fights the second strongest and Sanji fights the third strongest. I mean can't they see it now? Sanji is fighting the third strongest.

Why does Oda have to spoon-feed them all the time? I don't really get it:

Avalo Pizarro is from North Blue= Sanji is from North Blue.
Avalo Pizarro was a fromer King= Sanji was a prince.
Avalo Pizarro was a corrupt King= Sanji's father (Judge) is a corrupt king and he definitely knows him.

Then some of them come and tell me that Sanji will fight Shiryu. Okay...
Well 3rd strongest in Black Beard is not really clear cut, Laffitte could be 3rd, Avalo could be 3rd , Hell even Burgess could end up being 3rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.