Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Who is insulting who here ?

I am probably the most insulted person in this fourm.

so I can’t say what I don’t like about one piece… how about people like @KINGKONGGUN15 that say that every chapter is amazing or people like @Emperor That insult those who criticize one piece with the most disturbing insults ?

get off me already.
I am here to express my view about one piece weather it’s pleases you or not.

or is this another Reddit ?
you are not here to „express your view“, you are here for „ having a laugh at this Naive fandom and exposing Lolda and his one piss“.

I repeat myself, this is a community of fans. Some more, some less, but people which are here to enjoy one piece. You don’t, so you don’t have a Place here. You can rant about one piece as much as you want and disliking it is totally fine, but this is not the platform for that. And I don’t tolerate you being here just to laugh at people and claim how stupid they are to enjoy one piece.

So, let’s repeat myself again, a bit more direct:

Leave for good by yourself, or get gone by me.

H

humanbeing

i never said zoro will solo kaido lol i said he will face him again with luffy coz theres no way someone can take kaido 1v1
no you said Zoro will fight Kaido since Luffy is not there how can he fight Kaido with Luffy when Luffy is not there? that doesn't make sense at all :D

Who is insulting who here ?

I am probably the most insulted person in this fourm.

so I can’t say what I don’t like about one piece… how about people like @KINGKONGGUN15 that say that every chapter is amazing or people like @Emperor That insult those who criticize one piece with the most disturbing insults ?

get off me already.
I am here to express my view about one piece weather it’s pleases you or not.

or is this another Reddit ?
Idk man you sound like Old Man yelling at the sky

Only thing you do is bash OP here, literally nothing else. Pretty sad ngl

you are not here to „express your view“, you are here for „ having a laugh at this Naive fandom and exposing Lolda and his one piss“.

I repeat myself, this is a community of fans. Some more, some less, but people which are here to enjoy one piece. You don’t, so you don’t have a Place here. You can rant about one piece as much as you want and disliking it is totally fine, but this is not the platform for that. And I don’t tolerate you being here just to laugh at people and claim how stupid they are to enjoy one piece.

So, let’s repeat myself again, a bit more direct:

Leave for good by yourself, or get gone by me.
I think he can make a thread and them talk to himself how he hates OnePiece

Status
Not open for further replies.