Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Oh by the way a statistical information for the users who don't know.

I played around 15 official games in the latest 8 months or so and I merely flipped scum 2 times and both the times Reborn was the host.

This means that the offchance I do in a game is barely superior to 10% and if the host is not Reborn it drops even further.

This is just informative and I'm merely portraying this in order to boost players' knowledge on how things work on WG.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Oh by the way a statistical information for the users who don't know.

I played around 15 official games in the latest 8 months or so and I merely flipped scum 2 times and both the times Reborn was the host.

This means that the offchance I do in a game is barely superior to 10% and if the host is not Reborn it drops even further.

This is just informative and I'm merely portraying this in order to boost players' knowledge on how things work on WG.
Of course unless the host is not well embroiled into the environment but Rej definitely is.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
whats you take on Lanji btw
Posted it the first time I voted him this dayphase. Basically I came up to the conclusion he will presumably flip scum based off the Lind pattern I spot. Him coming off with a last minute vote is probably something a smart and strong player like him would probably avoid unless they weren't saving a teammate. Too much unnecessary attention pinned upon him differently. If he wanted to simply attempted to gain cred by lynching Xadlin that was still risky in that looking like he was also attempting to salvage LANJI.

Posted it the first time I voted him this dayphase. Basically I came up to the conclusion he will presumably flip scum based off the Lind pattern I spot. Him coming off with a last minute vote is probably something a smart and strong player like him would probably avoid unless they weren't saving a teammate. Too much unnecessary attention pinned upon him differently. If he wanted to simply attempted to gain cred by lynching Xadlin that was still risky in that looking like he was also attempting to salvage LANJI.
how'd you reconcile your action with what's being said about you @LANJI CUCKSMOKE

Status
Not open for further replies.