Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chad Queen after a clean attack above something who is stronger then Red hawk:

Virgin Doffy after he take a clean attack by something weaker:

:myman::myman::myman::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
Queen is about to beat Sanji ass, then probably face three Supernova in the end(Sanji,Drake and Apoo).
DJ > Red Hawk? Where you pulled out this one?

And yeah, Zoan/Hybrid Queen's durability is of course above Doffy's. But Doffy Babyshakes anyways.

:goyea:

Exactly. They don't even get that Jinbei is double nerfed. He doesn't have access to water and he is fighting the entire crew.

Even with these he still wearing his cape... some still believes that Jinbei is Snack level.
Hell some even claim that blocking and enduring two hits from Akainu is below fighting Queen
Jinbei not having water isn't any nerf most of his fights are going to be on land. He ain't fighting an entire crew anymore and WW was holding back while his crew was around because he just started using his fighting style. Franky out here doing Jenbei level feats. He not impressive. Sanji fighting 1 billion berry yc2.

Ok but what was it written as?

"The fullest version of Yoshitsune consists of fifteen scenes in five acts. Though this was originally intended to be performed across the better part of a day, modes of performance have changed"

Oh so it's FIVE ACTS AND ITS SHORTER BECAUSE ITS MODERN KABUKI. I SEE.
Don't try to change the subject.
Never said they weren't 5 acts or more. I said they are performed in today's Japan on 3-4 Acts then you came to me saying it wasn't historical themed Kabuki plays.

Not only that the 5 Act structure is not a rule since there is quite of variety of Acts in most Kabuki plays.

Don't try to change the subject.
Never said they weren't 5 acts or more. I said they are performed in today's Japan on 3-4 Acts then you came to me saying it wasn't historical themed Kabuki plays.

Not only that the 5 Act structure is not a rule since there is quite of variety of Acts in most Kabuki plays.
It doesn't matter how they're performed in Japan today because this is a historical themed arc. You're wrong. You pushed an agenda and it's wrong because you don't understand the subject. Another fucking Artur.

Big Mom wasn't using her powers, just her base strength, Queen is strong and has the same combat potential as King but don't get carried away.
Kat had better hardening than Luffy, and freakish no diff multi hit attacks, of course he can hurt Queen. Now Queen overcoming his future sight? I don't see it.
Queen is not going to be able to calmly enrage the previously undefeated legend that was Katakuri, Queen would probably make fun of his face, which would make Katakuri look down on him rather than get rattled, he got rattled because of the future pirate King's freakish determination and because he interrupted him during his meal. Even if Queen somehow enraged Katakuri, it wouldn't last for more than a few attacks, and Queen doesn't have boundman level potency.
I dont understand this logic how queen doesn't have bound man potency? & the way queen is he would make kata loss his cool faster than luffy do u see how annoy & he is & if he can take Marco's attacks like its nothing katakuri own won't be a problem

Keep being a deniar coming with stupid takes then, what can I tell you man.

You are ignoring how massive his defensive output is and how tiny Kaido's attacks looked so AP wise so far compared to Hakai.

You deny how greatly Zoro was being hyped before Hakai occurred, even his Base could have presumptively permascarred Kaido, imagine what a Shishi Sonson could of caused. If you make 2+2 and also factor Zoro's massive speed and reaction outputs into the equation perhaps one day you realize just how asinine your take was.

Maybe you are part of that faction of deniers who claim that it would take 100 scars to defeat Kaido, as if now characters will achieve miracles to bring him down from now on considering that it's crystal clear how he goes down by damage cumulation in all likelihood. An awakening power from Luffy is not attaining that much of a grandeur most likely, forget about it. Kaido is simply going to be hurt further but it won't necessarily look like he is being massively damaged necessarily.
Zoro only hit Kaido because Kaido was focused on killing Luffy, his head was turned.
Pushing Zoro's back against the wall strengthens him, rereading One Piece might help you.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Miyagi: ...that the user will experience twice the amount of pain later
Zoro: I don't have the time to dawdle on something like that, give it to me already!!....huff...huff..
Miyagi: Are you sure you heard what I just said? ^^"
Zoro: Doesn't matter what happens to my body later...
Zoro: ...If I can't fight now, it won't make a difference!!

And zorofanboys takes a L again.

Imagine thinking Zoro will receive the double pain now. Lmao. That's make any sense story point
How is this an L?

You mofos coping that Zoro will go on to pull out more feats by calling this an L?

:kobeha:

Cry more.

Shanks isn't a pure swordsman, Fact.
If Mihawk has CoC and didn't talk to Zoro about it, that is a major plot hole, fact.
Mihawk has never shown CoC, Shanks has always had his CoC highlighted, fact.
He used an adv CoC attack, that isn't pure swordsmanship as not everyone has the genetic relevance to use adv CoC.
Show me facts useless you think using haki means you are not a pure swordsman because it that's the case Zoro and Mihawk are the same.

Zoro knew about CoC after the time skip. He just didn't know he could use it. That similar to Luffy being shown flowing/barrier haki and not realizing it or using it until he was taught it in Wano.

It doesn't matter how they're performed in Japan today because this is a historical themed arc. You're wrong. You pushed an agenda and it's wrong because you don't understand the subject. Another fucking Artur.
I didn't push any agenda if you actually read what I wrote before. Where was I wrong? Please enlighten me. Here we have a guy that has no idea what he is talking about acting like an idiot because he can't even have a proper discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.