Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont understand this logic how queen doesn't have bound man potency? & the way queen is he would make kata loss his cool faster than luffy do u see how annoy & he is & if he can take Marco's attacks like its nothing katakuri own won't be a problem
Bound man potency, after given the ability to go through Kaidos scale defence, toyed with Kaido.

Imo queen will start using poison/gas weapons/more viruses and sanji's RS gonna save/negate them somehow @playa4321
After seeing how op strong WsW is, I can´t wait to see King and Queen in action.
Sanji probably really need help soon, Drake and Apoo are free, best chance to hype Queen even more.
Imagine three Supernova team up to fight Queen back.
:steef:

What does any of that have to do with Queen not being able to defeat Sanji whiles Doffy trashed him in 3 panels
Cope again
Nah, it's mainly just Sanji and with him, all other straw hats getting their regular arc boost.

- Early WCI Sanji got pushed by Daifuku's smallest genie whereas by the end of that arc he was easily handling his largest one.
- Blueno no-diffed Sanji whereas later that night itself, Sanji mid-high diffed Jabra who was magnitudes above Blueno.

It's not the first time this is happening.

Imo queen will start using poison/gas weapons/more viruses and sanji's RS gonna save/negate them somehow @playa4321
That's one more reason he's facing Queen he got an answer to his machinery and virus weapons with the RS coveniently, unless Queen somehow made special bullets that bypass the RS defense from back then in his days in the MADS group
Post automatically merged:

You believe that bs?
I do you seen him do that hybrid Queen drawing that looked nothing lile in the chapter?

I already said it, I going to bet with anyone, I say AT LEAST two vs one going to happen.
Either Sanji+Drake vs Queen or Sanji+Apoo vs Queen, but the possibly that Queen fight three of them is very high too, everyone of them has a business with Queen. Sanji because of Judge, Drake because of the early attack, Apoo because of the betrayal and almost get killed by Queen.
I used to think that it was going to be Drake v Apoo. Apoo calls the numbers and Chopper goes to fight the numbers, but now Chopper seems out, so I'm not sure.

Still, Queen is ridiculous. He was having trouble hitting MP Chopper, Sanji can dance around him all day. RS + Haki boost and bye bye. Maybe Drake will join Sanji later but I'm still on the Sanji solo train. It's not like Drake's offensive arsenal is much better than Sanji, if at all.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
That's one more reason he's facing Queen he got an answer to his machinery and virus weapons with the RS coveniently, unless Queen somehow made special bullets that bypass the RS defense from back then in his days in the MADS group
Post automatically merged:

I do you seen him do that hybrid Queen drawing that looked nothing lile in the chapter?
That was this week's chapter, when it comes to that sanji fiery bird shit there's stuff there that's EOS like sanji maintaining the balance of the world

Status
Not open for further replies.