Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh - My - God! Oda teases again! What the hell is with the GOMU GOMU no Mi this time? And this kinda puts Shanks in some real discussion. Was Shanks aware of how important the GOMU GOMU no Mi is? Twelve years ago he said? Who's Who. I wonder if Who's Who met Shanks while protecting the DF. Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! I wanna know. Sounds like GOMU GOMU no Mi is the most powerful DF.

"The fruit ain't nothing special"
"World government holds lots of devil fruits, gomu gomu ain't no different"

Reality-

Luffy went from trying to become the "man with most freedom on the seas" to becoming a man locked within a destiny forced to follow in Roger's stead and lick the footsetps of the previous Joyboy.

:kobeha:

And now, his "normal" fruit will somehow turn out to be op.

Luffy will be Naruto Jesus on Crack by EoS.
Thats true. Right now its like, he is bound in chains of "destiny". He is pretty much the least free man in the world.
He is joy boy incarnated, his devil fruit seems to be special, his family is special... Luffy is pretty much Jesus.
This whole destiny thing makes one piece less unpredictable. We know luffy wont ever die(not until he achieves his goal anyway) bc fate protects him. I mean everyone was expecting him to become pirate king and staff but all this plotline seems a little bit forced.
Lets just hope gomu wont be as special as its was hinted to be.

it s a huge difference the fk u talking
luffy zoro and sanji struggled to take down a pacifista pre ts
post ts they one shot a pacifista
Haki.
It was implied that it was mainly thanks to Haki going by Sentomarus reaction when Luffy one shotted the pacifista.
That was the point of Luffys training. Rayleigh teached him Haki. He didnt let him do stuff like pushups or something like that to increase his physical stats lmao

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Sanjino gonna need that raid suit cause base sanjis kicks arent working:crazwhat:
RS hits didnt work even on PejiWann...
He will need something entirely new to have an actual effect on Queen who is far tankier than PejiWann.
Post automatically merged:

I guess luffy fanbase have their own "Enma" problem now. Lmao

Got carried by Gomu all this time.
It's sweet when it bites them back in the ass, right? :ihaha:

N

Noctis

Thats true. Right now its like, he is bound in chains of "destiny". He is pretty much the least free man in the world.
He is joy boy incarnated, his devil fruit seems to be special, his family is special... Luffy is pretty much Jesus.
This whole destiny thing makes one piece less unpredictable. We know luffy wont ever die(not until he achieves his goal anyway) bc fate protects him. I mean everyone was expecting him to become pirate king and staff but all this plotline seems a little bit forced.
Lets just hope gomu wont be as special as its was hinted to be.
Not really, every decision Luffy ever made is by his own choice, so whether it was written in his destiny or not doesn't really matter, does it?

End of the day every decision is made by Luffy and him alone and there was no other godly power that leads him to make everyone his important decision. Just because it was prophesied Luffy will change the world doesn't mean he's not free.

It's WsW the one who brags about being once a bright prospect, a rival of of the genius (WsW own word) Lucci. Lucci is canonically the strongest member of CP9 history.

With his promotion to CP0 (who is an incredibly hyped up organization), I wouldn't bet a dollar on the two of them being relative in power. Lucci will also likely have a role to play in the endgame section of the story, in the war against the WG. Same have speculated he could even fight Sabo.

Regardless, I have the sensation that if the two of them fought currently, Lucci would make him his chair. I think he is stronger than a BUNCH of people, currently.

But the dubious will take a good look at Lucci's power when we'll see him fight again.

brago said something kinda important...

doffy had insider info that makes him know the goverment was transporting OP-OP fruit.
so who was Shanks's source? Is he the source himself?
why would the celestial dragon be okay with shanks plundering the fruit yet they punished whos who hard?

Status
Not open for further replies.