Status
Not open for further replies.
Naomi? I didnt say shit about Naomi killing him wtf?

Also no, i went and checked Gambit's posts and saw that he mentioned you twice in it, and ive seen plenty of scum kill people that kinda townread them early on because they're easy picking and its harder to trace back to them, so i mentioneed the possibility.

But this got you really butthurt it seems, that i dont town read you that is. Im sorry but its just life man, deal with it.

I couldn't have killed Gambit bro.
he means when you questioned me, it looked like yo where blaming me, even i raised eyebrow at why you question me on gambit then brought up he dead, it almost looked like your throwing shade at me.

no wonder udell wants to kill you because the way you ask questions. :feelsokeman:

Thoughts on Fuji?
I think he was pushing hella hard at ekkologix who is a natural sus to everyone just to derail from Lanji.
He also first tried it with Nword.

I think if he flips scum chances are Lanji is scum as well.,

BTWI am not kidding about ekkologix.
He always gets lynched easily.
they call him Scumlogix (actually Sussop)
I have not seen Fuji as anything but scum ever since he faked Miller

he means when you questioned me, it looked like yo where blaming me, even i raised eyebrow at why you question me on gambit then brought up he dead, it almost looked like your throwing shade at me.

no wonder udell wants to kill you because the way you ask questions. :feelsokeman:
No i didnt blame you for the kill, he cant read it seems. I just questioned why you didnt vote anyone else but leave the vote on the dead dude.

You answered me politely and i am satisfied for now.

I disagree Lanji. Mod block occurs AFTER a day of inactivity not during. I was literally the first person who pointed out that Marimo met post count for DP1. You must have been too busy dealing with your tunnelers. He was subbed during DP2 so he shouldn't have been mod blocked.
ah ok
I still have no reason to think larimo shoots gambit off the blue
and I townread fuji atm
his reason is just throwing it out there its not even conclusive

I understand your frustration being called out for something that you prob didnt do
but in mafia you throw names around
I doubt fuji is responsible for the kill and purposefully trying to frame someone else , seems like a curious townie fishing for an answer no one else is looking for .
and with naomi as well why would she vote the person she would later kill
dont buy either case at all .

Status
Not open for further replies.