Status
Not open for further replies.
Address that post, why are you lying?

I didnt even push you Udell, i just said you were probably scum in my mind.
That's why I told you to build a case. You haven't build one. You just keep stating I shot Gambit when I already ability claim in the thread. You are lying. Ekko and Naomi reacted to it. If you don't stop with the horseshit.

Read my above post, Udell is making shit up.

Dude is going full on slander mode because he doesnt like that i think he might've killed Gambit.
So Gambit dies and you immediately blame me and Naomi? How is that not opportunistic? That is actually a classic scum move. You don't have a case on me so you are trying to kill someone I label as scum in my reads. Funny thing is Gambit was more of a lean and I even dropped an emoji. I didn't explain shit.

why do you think he killed gambit
Maybe he killed him because
On another note, between Udell and Beta, I am inclined to believe that Beta is the scum. I don't need to elaborate on this but Beta's over defensiveness reeks and rattles his alignment.
I believe that Udell vs Pein is not TvT. Leaning scum on the latter.
He believed Udell was town, if Udell was scum that would be an easy kill.

Now Udell did claim that he used abilities before and kinda hinted at who he was, and also that he convinced Gambit to push T-pein thus killing Gambit would be counterproductive but idk man, i just like to keep my actions open.

You called me scum two days in a row and even said I shot Gambit. You are not even assuming I am vig. You blew your cover. So now I want you to build a case. I ain't backing down whenever I have scum caught red handed.
Except im not scum, so i wont build a case until i want to.

Deal with it.

town leader Udell , he subbed in yesterday
check when gambit was killed and when he subbed in and larimo didnt meet post count.
I disagree Lanji. Mod block occurs AFTER a day of inactivity not during. I was literally the first person who pointed out that Marimo met post count for DP1. You must have been too busy dealing with your tunnelers. He was subbed during DP2 so he shouldn't have been mod blocked.

So Gambit dies and you immediately blame me and Naomi? How is that not opportunistic? That is actually a classic scum move. You don't have a case on me so you are trying to kill someone I label as scum in my reads. Funny thing is Gambit was more of a lean and I even dropped an emoji. I didn't explain shit.
Naomi? I didnt say shit about Naomi killing him wtf?

Also no, i went and checked Gambit's posts and saw that he mentioned you twice in it, and ive seen plenty of scum kill people that kinda townread them early on because they're easy picking and its harder to trace back to them, so i mentioneed the possibility.

But this got you really butthurt it seems, that i dont town read you that is. Im sorry but its just life man, deal with it.

I couldn't have killed Gambit bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.