Status
Not open for further replies.
But like he died.

Opportunistic in regards to who?

Lol what, my vote is on Ena right now. Did i push her yesterday? You make no sense.
i put pressure vote on gambit every game. the problem with gambit is he can play good, he just choose to be super lazy and do nothing, which is why i always put the vote on him when i see him slacking off.

i don't know who killed him, scum, third,vig. but they used day action to off him. and i already used my day action, as can only use 1 ability. and it's harmless.

i think someone already figured out it.

Because usually there is a discussion about things like that, and rebutals but you basically just seem convinced that im scum and is warping everything to fit in with your viewpoint.

town leader udell @Udell
queen goes first
:choppawhat::choppawhat:

I think I placed enough pressure on Queen to explain her reads. They seem more earnest \, morethan scum fuji. There is a vibe of stalling but I don't really have meta on her. That stagnant Lanji scum read pinged me though which is why I asked about it in our stream.

What is your case on her? Is it more conclusive than Fuji atm?

I think I placed enough pressure on Queen to explain her reads. They seem more earnest \, morethan scum fuji. There is a vibe of stalling but I don't really have meta on her. That stagnant Lanji scum read pinged me though which is why I asked about it in our stream.

more conclusive
unlike fuji
she did not claim miller
she goes today .

Are you gonna keep ignoring me or what?

Wrong thing to quote bucko, if you bothered reading my post i said Using Lanji or voting someone else.
I park my vote on Pein. I literally explained that Pein and Ekko like to pocket each other as scum. Since Pein was more defensive of Ekko it means he is scum and everyone and their mother ignored my case and went after Ekko. Now you are saying I am scum because I didn't vote Lanji? Opportunistic scum.

One of Ekko voters.
Late miller claim.
Opportunistic pushes while clearing being a hypocrite. Me and Pein ain't no scum together, I'm not even a busser. He is just following up on his previous day pushes which makes sense for scum.
I do not need anything else from him. I know he is scum.
Among many others.
Sure, that's bad.
Show me where i was opportunistic. I know you and Pein aren't scum together given how you acted in the thread but there are 2 scum teams you know.
Again, i did no such thing. I voted @Natalija to check something then i voted Queen.

Basically, you are lying and twisting things up, who are you protecting right now @Udell

Status
Not open for further replies.