Status
Not open for further replies.
Which one of the many many posts

I'm not sure how much I trust you
One of Ekko voters.
Late miller claim.
Opportunistic pushes while clearing being a hypocrite. Me and Pein ain't no scum together, I'm not even a busser. He is just following up on his previous day pushes which makes sense for scum.
I do not need anything else from him. I know he is scum.

The is literally cult.

:laughmoji:
You are Shirakami Fubuki a.k.a. FBK!
You are member of the Haatons! You are member of the Top-Right Town!
Passives:
Win Condition:
Primary: Make Haachama Win.
Secondary: Defeat all threats to the Top-Right Town.
Maybe learn to read, it took me 2 seconds to see this.

Also we dont know when he was culted or how that shit even works.

What i do know is that his post is insightful.

One of Ekko voters.
Late miller claim.
Opportunistic pushes while clearing being a hypocrite. Me and Pein ain't no scum together, I'm not even a busser. He is just following up on his previous day pushes which makes sense for scum.
alwaysmind jumped on wagon to ekko, which pointed out in waiting room. he also was also trying to get ekko to claim his ability and what he used.

my pressure vote on gambit? which i already explained. :seriously:
But like he died.
One of Ekko voters.
Late miller claim.
Opportunistic in regards to who?

Lol what, my vote is on Ena right now. Did i push her yesterday? You make no sense.

You said here scum are hiding in the Lanji voters and you put the names in red. I find this weird you put me as red when I didn't even vote Lanji. So you put me as red because I voted Sakura?
He FoS and is trying to control the thread. Lynch Fuji and be done with it. Grasping at straws trying to appear town.

@Fujishiro Have you been talking to the players who are in the same waiting room as you? When I looked at your list of players you put as red pretty much all of them were in the same waiting room as me except for ena.

@Fujishiro Have you been talking to the players who are in the same waiting room as you? When I looked at your list of players you put as red pretty much all of them were in the same waiting room as me except for ena.
DIdn't talk much but to me its about my result on Lanji and just checking those who are adamant at using him as a scapegoat.

Status
Not open for further replies.