Status
Not open for further replies.
Among many others.
Sure, that's bad.
Show me where i was opportunistic. I know you and Pein aren't scum together given how you acted in the thread but there are 2 scum teams you know.
Again, i did no such thing. I voted @Natalija to check something then i voted Queen.

Basically, you are lying and twisting things up, who are you protecting right now @Udell
Build a case on me and have me lynch. The worst you look the better I sleep at night scum.

I park my vote on Pein. I literally explained that Pein and Ekko like to pocket each other as scum. Since Pein was more defensive of Ekko it means he is scum and everyone and their mother ignored my case and went after Ekko. Now you are saying I am scum because I didn't vote Lanji? Opportunistic scum.
You're aware there are 2 scum teams right? You voting Pein means nothing, and i said People who i view as scum Are either Lanji voters or those who voted someone else, its in the godamn first line of text of that post.

Its like youre just ignoring shit to fit your narrative and its annoying, stop doing that.

You're aware there are 2 scum teams right? You voting Pein means nothing, and i said People who i view as scum Are either Lanji voters or those who voted someone else, its in the godamn first line of text of that post.

Its like youre just ignoring shit to fit your narrative and its annoying, stop doing that.
Me and Pein in the same chat though. We already got evidence from the threads to prove that opposing scum factions are in the opposite threads. This was first brought up by Nat and Pein. I accuse them both of having TMI. TRhis was my original case on Pein. Along with the fact that he is more active as scum. EVERYONE ignored my case except Nat.

You shot Gambit and now you are trying to pin it on me. You die today, scum.

Putting someone as scum for voting someone else is weak and that's not how scum hunting works. The main thing on scum hunting is to look at the way how the player is playing.

There's possibly multiscum, almost certainly multitown, also a cult. Lanji has somehow avoided the lynch 2 days despite being an active hindrance
Thoughts on Fuji?
I think he was pushing hella hard at ekkologix who is a natural sus to everyone just to derail from Lanji.
He also first tried it with Nword.

I think if he flips scum chances are Lanji is scum as well.,

BTWI am not kidding about ekkologix.
He always gets lynched easily.
they call him Scumlogix (actually Sussop)

This is TYPO's list he made it because he assume he would die last night. Just sharing so that everyone sees.

@Alwaysmind
You would argue that you can't define people based on their meta and how they play in previous game but in this case, almost all their posts suggest that they are lost, so if they are usually not that lost then there's that but if not then there's isn't much to talk about here.
@Juliet
Hits the dots of being town, accusing people from both sides, somehow always sounds genuine, it would be hard to spot anything on her if she is scum, then oh my that's some good moves she's got there
@Flower
idk, flower being flower? she kinda looks bad overall but if her previous game-plays get in the way then she is town, and then there's that things she said about her win con on day 1 execution phase (after actions were locked) which makes her look town and leaves a chance of the mafia team having a full role investigation on someone from the top left town and her using that info to start up a conversation about it. ehh town for me
@Ratchet
again, if Ratchet is scum then I should expect them to step-up and try harder than this for the sake of the team cuz their team would depend on them. other than that I barley have anything. null
@Finalbeta
wtf delete delete
@Naomi
read half of Juliet's ^ though one point I have is that she voted Ekko day 1, she thought Ekko was not a good lynch and she could have tried to push the lynch to either Sakura or Lanji but she didn't the votes were close and she had Lanji on her 3rd party list earlier so there's that.
@Ena
made some bold moves, a bit town lean for now
@Poison
ummm scum? also, what happened to fixing whatever the error you used as an excuse?
@~UwU~
<3
@TheKnightOfTheSea
I literally have no idea anymore, sometimes feels like he is faking all his writings and sometimes it feels like he just careful and he did explain why he is careful, also based on interactions, I get nothing, neither good or bad.
@Catyberry
I might have idea about who is she, and if I am right I want her to stay alive
@BleakAsh
I feel like BleakAsh is genuine specially after talkign to him in the PM Night 1
but that's a feeling and he had hardly any interactions in the thread.
@SakuraMikoNWord
read #1980
@Midnight Delight
<3
@T-Pein™
I town read his earlier in the game, but I honestly don't know what's up with the guy anymore, can't decide if he just paranoid about Lanji or he is deliberately doing it
@Ryu Kishi
He claimed 3rd right after has been decided, not the typr of guy that would use some next level reverse psychology, should be lynch-able if we want, not now though I think
@Sky
My past self decided to list sky among my town reads early on for some reason, I kinda trust my past self unless something else suggests otherwise
@Natalija
opposed the Ekko lynch but for some reason stuck to the T-pein lynch for some reason even though she could have vote Lanji
also, ehh?
Natalija said:
I honestly don't think there's much of a case. Fluff? Eh a lot of players do it.

Xadlin will fake a little contribution when they are scum, but it's too soon to tell imo.
but overall, I feel like she would have slipped somewhere or said something that would register her as scum a bit later but she haven't yet, so town lean
@Fujishiro
he just went in, did ok, except that later miller thingy after Usopp told him he is going to investigate him, but he is not dump enough to do it that way if he is scum. so I will take that as a town lean for now.
@Hayumi
looked good day 1, then went into the abyss day 2 idk yet
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE
obsessionnel
wrote it in french so it would look very sexy
@insomnia
ummm read Juliet's ^
@Melontonin
@MonkeyD.Luffy
idk
@Udell
good guy
@krogothwolf
lol scum
@The Destoryer
Not quite easy to read him, but based on stuff you said that happened in the left waiting room and his and his interaction through out the game he seems ok

If I die I might want to see this make it to light, if I survived I will copy paste in the thread so don't bother reading it twice unless you feel like it

Me and Pein in the same chat though. We already got evidence from the threads to prove that opposing scum factions are in the opposite threads. This was first brought up by Nat and Pein. I accuse them both of having TMI. TRhis was my original case on Pein. Along with the fact that he is more active as scum. EVERYONE ignored my case except Nat.

You shot Gambit and now you are trying to pin it on me. You die today, scum.
Dude, youre saying what im saying? How does that disprove what i said? You can be scum from another faction.

Also Marimo wasn't even active last phase therefore he was modblocked and couldn't have killed Gambit, meaning i couldn't have either.

@Natalija @Naomi @LANJI CUCKSMOKE ,etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.