Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
also fyi wolves im not a pr so only reason to kill me would be that im banging this game to pieces so in the event that i die at night please iso my reads
Why are you claiming this? Now you are leaving yourself more exposed / vulnerable to eventual attacks. Doesn't look like a compelling strategy to me. Unless you are playing a mind game to get yourself shot.

Why are you claiming this? Now you are leaving yourself more exposed / vulnerable to eventual attacks. Doesn't look like a compelling strategy to me. Unless you are playing a mind game to get yourself shot.
is my 8d chess scaring you? im enjoying this game and id like to stay around a bit longer. my abilities are non threatening so my best ability this game is my reads. what you do with that information is up to you.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
is my 8d chess scaring you? im enjoying this game and id like to stay around a bit longer. my abilities are non threatening so my best ability this game is my reads. what you do with that information is up to you.
I find it detrimental for Town actually? :choppawhat:

You are basically eventually attracting wolves to shoot you by claiming you are not a PR, so I really hope you are merely playing 4D in order to attrack them and you are conversely buffed, or it doesn't strike like a townie move am sorry to suggest.

You now claim you want to live a little longer here, but how is that possible if you are suggesting not to be a PR attracting scums?

You are therefore most likely lying. So you are either playing a chess game with the scums in order to attempt to confuse them, or you are more probably a scum yourself.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
If Queen's scum, that means Lanji's pro town

If Queen's not scum, that means Lanji's probably scum

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
I find it detrimental for Town actually? :choppawhat:

You are basically eventually attracting wolves to shoot you by claiming you are not a PR, so I really hope you are merely playing 4D in order to attrack them and you are conversely buffed, or it doesn't strike like a townie move am sorry to suggest.

You now claim you want to live a little longer here, but how is that possible if you are suggesting not to be a PR attracting scums?

You are therefore most likely lying. So you are either playing a chess game with the scums in order to attempt to confuse them, or you are more probably a scum yourself.
Town what do you think of this?

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
Would you say defensiveness is townier or scummier for her?
I've only played in one game with her. With the limited amount of information I have on her playstyle, i would say that defensiveness from her is townier.

Status
Not open for further replies.