Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it detrimental for Town actually? :choppawhat:

You are basically eventually attracting wolves to shoot you by claiming you are not a PR, so I really hope you are merely playing 4D in order to attrack them and you are conversely buffed, or it doesn't strike like a townie move am sorry to suggest.

You now claim you want to live a little longer here, but how is that possible if you are suggesting not to be a PR attracting scums?

You are therefore most likely lying. So you are either playing a chess game with the scums in order to attempt to confuse them, or you are more probably a scum yourself.
what does town beta gain from explaining this step by step if im trying to lure out wolves? I hear you like you to shoot those who suss you when youre scum. well i definitely suspect you

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Sanity Check Failed

"Sanity is something important for your daily life. An unhealthy sanity can corrupt any of your experiences and maybe cause a trauma. Good to know that our idols lose their sanity on a constant basis..."

Bird noises are occuring.
[???] activated [Priestess of the Ancient Ones] on [???]
[???] activated [Investigate] on [???]
[???] activated [Marry me senpai!] on [???]
[???] activated [Nene Pro.] on [???]
[???] activated [Tarot Rading] on [???]
[???] activated [Pekoland] on [???]
[???] activated [Rakshasa] on [???]
[???] activated [Circus]
[???] activated [Ricky] on [???]
[???] activated [Haachama Cooking] on [???]
[???] activated [Word] on [???]
[???] activated [Twin Tails] on [???]
[???] activated [Elite Shrine Maiden] on [???]

@Natalija [Ninomae Ina'nis] has been killed! The Reaper has reaped her soul!
@Finalbeta [Nekomata Okayu] has been killed!
@Dragomir has subbed in for @SakuraMikoNWord

You are Ninomae Ina'nis a.k.a. Tako!
You are member of the Top-Right Town!
Passives:

[Sanity Check] - After finding the magic book that hosts her powers, she started to hear Ancient Voices and Revelations. She stared her VTuber career in order to do insanity checks on humanity. Starting with herself, she will each day check her sanity and if anything changed during night.
Ina will learn her current sanity and any other kind of status effect changes, that occured since the prior night. If she collaborates with a fellow VTuber, Ina will use this ability on her collab partner, receiving results during the upcomming phase shift.

[Tentacult] - The fanbase of Ina is called the Tentacult. Everyone who targets Ina with a protective ability will join the Tentacult.
-----[World Domination] - Ina's secret goal is world domination. She may use the Tentacult members for her utopian plans. Players tagged as Tentacult will increase Ina's vote by 1 if everyone votes together with her.

[Ancient Ones] - Ina has a close relationship to the Ancient Ones as they are always present in Ina's life due to the voices she hears. If she ever dies then those voices well be let lose on humanity. Each day a write up will appear with 3 Player names on it revealing that atleast one of them is not sane if any at that stage.

Actives:

[#TAKOTIME] - Ina's iconic streams where she talks about life and literally everything while doing her things she is good at. Ina will be able to broadcast a message for the day start alongside the write-up. Every player quoting it will receive a [Sanity Check] during the days half-time showing their sanity and status effect changes of the past night. This ability can be used alongside other night actions; [Sanity Check] will not trigger on players quoting it when used the second time. [2-shots]

[Artist] - Ina is a very talented artist in the rows of Hololive. She can draw her own fanarts of any VTuber! At any night she may target a player to draw a piece of fanart of them. It will take a whole cycle and Ina will have fully drawn them showing her their alignment.

[Takodachi] - Ina's pet is called Takodachi. Takodachi is a floating squid like entity that listens to Ina's command. Ina may command Takodachi to splash some ink on a targets rolesheet, roleblocking them for the night. This ability is not trackable. [2-shots]

[Priestess of the Ancient Ones] - Ina is a self proclaimed Priestess, as that she will take on cases served to her and cleanse her targets soul. If a player has claimed an investigation result then Ina may quote that result in her Role PM or share it's Index. She will learn whether that invest result is absolutely true or not. If true she will Super Protect her target that night. Ability has to be used during the day. [2-shots]

Win Condition:
Defeat all threats to the Top-Right Town.

-

You are Nekomata Okayu a.k.a. Okayun!
You are member of the Top-Right Town!
Passives:

[Iconic Duo] - Okayu and Korone are known as a wholesome and iconic duo, they share a bond together that goes back to the times before they joined Hololive together. As that they know each other identities. On each even cycle they will be allowed to exchange words in a private chat.

[Hololive Gamers] - Okayu is a member of the Idol/Gamer group "Hololive Gamers" inside of Hololive. Once the majority of town has been defeated, all eligible members of Hololive Gamers will gather in a private factional chat that will earn them some benefits for the following two cycles, after triggering this ability.

[I am Catto] - Okayu is a cat as that she obtained many different habbits of cats including their lazyness and hunger. If Okayu ever gets investigated successfully by a player that returns innocent, then they will receive the full role of Okayu that time.

Actives:

[Mogu Mogu] - This is how Okayu uses to welcome her viewers: Mogu Mogu! Okayu may write a welcome broadcast via the host, for the upcomming day. Okayu will be immune to negative effects of everyone who will quote the write up during the cycle of the write up happening. [2-shots]
-----[Onigiri Store]
- Okayu lives with her grandmother who owns an Onigiri store. Thus Okayu's favourite food are Onigiri. Okayu might hand out an [Onigiri] to a player of her chocie that quoted her welcome broadcast. [2-shots]
-----[Onigiri]
- Possessing an Onigiri puts a player into a greedy situation where every choice matters. Onigiris will empower the owner to a grade, where when you consume it you will be immunized against the next regular kill used on you. Okayu will observe the beholder of the Onigiri quitely as she will learn whether her target possesses an investigative ability or not.
Whoever possesses the Onigiri will have their sanity changed to insane. They can chose to pass down the Onigiri to any player of their choice for the upcomming phase shift. Once in the game Okayu can hand out an Onigiri to a player of her choice. [1-shot][Resets when an Onigiri has been consumed!]

[YUMMY!] - Okayu can be an extremely hungry cat and this is one of her gimmicks to eat other people. On nights where Okayu is part of the chat with Korone or the Hololive Gamers, she may chose to eat a player, eliminating them with a regular kill. If the Hololive Gamers faction kill will be utilized in the night of where you use this ability, cancel it and upgrade [YUMMY!] to a Super Kill. [2-shots]

Win Condition:
Defeat all threats to the Top-Right Town.

An event has been triggered! There is a "Taboo Word" that is not allowed to be said! The first one to say this word will be punished! The Taboo Word is "what"! Have fun players!

Action Day Phase 3 ended. Execution Day Phase 3 starts!
>>>Click for Countdown!<<<

Last edited:
And once again I have correctly town read Finalbeta. I always correctly town read him when he is town and in the game where I played with him when he was scum I did not town read him.

Actions are.

Hey bb, any update on town reads and scum reads.
Here's what I've got rn.

Naomi- On her typical town meta shit. Would bet money.
Juliet- I've really liked most of the post I remember from her. Isn't coming across as careful or calculated.
Fuji- I just want to believe you're town tbh.

Destoryer- Didn't like them early game, but giving me very much townie vibes recently.

Krogo- Overall posting tone has been scummy, coupled with not bringing much content.
Udell- Initially town read him, but now I have a slight scum lean based off the way he switched to Ussop's wagon last dp.
FB- Don't like the way they come across in certain posts.
Natalija- I could be off, but I'm pretty confident on this one. Scum Natalija always susses me more then town Natalija. Because town Natalija can't usually read me. It's a foil but I'm probably right here.

The rest: null or don't remember enough right now.

Here's what I've got rn.

Naomi- On her typical town meta shit. Would bet money.
Juliet- I've really liked most of the post I remember from her. Isn't coming across as careful or calculated.
Fuji- I just want to believe you're town tbh.

Destoryer- Didn't like them early game, but giving me very much townie vibes recently.

Krogo- Overall posting tone has been scummy, coupled with not bringing much content.
Udell- Initially town read him, but now I have a slight scum lean based off the way he switched to Ussop's wagon last dp.
FB- Don't like the way they come across in certain posts.
Natalija- I could be off, but I'm pretty confident on this one. Scum Natalija always susses me more then town Natalija. Because town Natalija can't usually read me. It's a foil but I'm probably right here.

The rest: null or don't remember enough right now.
Wait, are any of these people dead? If so my bad, might have missed it lmao.

Sanity Check Failed

"Sanity is something important for your daily life. An unhealthy sanity can corrupt any of your experiences and maybe cause a trauma. Good to know that our idols lose their sanity on a constant basis..."

Bird noises are occuring.
[???] activated [Priestess of the Ancient Ones] on [???]
[???] activated [Investigate] on [???]
[???] activated [Marry me senpai!] on [???]
[???] activated [Nene Pro.] on [???]
[???] activated [Tarot Rading] on [???]
[???] activated [Pekoland] on [???]
[???] activated [Rakshasa] on [???]
[???] activated [Circus]
[???] activated [Ricky] on [???]
[???] activated [Haachama Cooking] on [???]
[???] activated [Word] on [???]
[???] activated [Twin Tails] on [???]
[???] activated [Elite Shrine Maiden] on [???]

@Natalija [Ninomae Ina'nis] has been killed! The Reaper has reaped her soul!
@Finalbeta [Nekomata Okayu] has been killed!
@Dragomir has subbed in for @SakuraMikoNWord

-

An event has been triggered! There is a "Taboo Word" that is not allowed to be said! The first one to say this word will be punished! The Taboo Word is "what"! Have fun players!

Action Day Phase 3 ended. Execution Day Phase 3 starts!
>>>Click for Countdown!<<<

I- clueless bitch energy.

Status
Not open for further replies.