Break Week Which is the most hax: Enma or gomu gomu no mi?

Enma or gomu gomu no mi?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hax in terms of a specific powerup to damage Kaido despite insufficient knowledge of haki? Enma.
Hax in terms of actual general combat ability? Gomu Gomu no mi.

But Zoro taking 3 rare high ranked Meitos is pretty hax considering the rarer ones are rarer than certain classes of devil fruits, lucky so few people in the one piece worlds care about being pure swordsman.

Hax in terms of a specific powerup to damage Kaido despite insufficient knowledge of haki? Enma.
Hax in terms of actual general combat ability? Gomu Gomu no mi.

But Zoro taking 3 rare high ranked Meitos is pretty hax considering the rarer ones are rarer than certain classes of devil fruits, lucky so few people in the one piece worlds care about being pure swordsman.
I mean. zoro is the only guy in the world the has discovered the 3 swords style.
No shit he is going to use 3 high-tier swords.

Luffy made gomu gomu no mi useful , G2, G3, G4 were all his creations. The devil fruit is as powerful as the person, just look at doffy, dude can fly by attaching strings to the clouds. Luffy's fruit was a liability for him in the beginning. He trained 10 years to master his df.
While Zoro is the only person in Wano powerful enough to weild Enma. It will be a curse in the hands of wrong person.
So both deserve the powers they have.

sad that luffy gets carried by the gomu fruit and roger shanks and joy boy s haki man ain t even his person hes the chosen one the reincarnation of joyboy
Can you clown stop @‘ing ? Didn’t I tell you to stop @‘ing me and quoted me ? Are you dumb ? are you crazy ? You’re a disrespectful kid. You pussy. What the hell are you even talking about ?Are you an animal ? We thought Luffy was Roger ?
Post automatically merged:

I am going to mess with you you bitch ass kid. @Zowo

Where the hell do you come from ?You want to play disrespectful?Alright clown. First of all you can lol over the internet. Coward.

sad that luffy gets carried by the gomu fruit and roger shanks and joy boy s haki man ain t even his person hes the chosen one the reincarnation of joyboy
You quote me hours later too after I told you DON’T quote me again !? You done messed up. What is this ? @Gol D. Roger I am here to report these users @Zowo and @Roronoa-sama who have spammed when I expressed my told them I didn’t want to be on the threa, not quote or answer to my comments and to delete any comment of their that has my comments or quote or answered to me they went full blown mad bull and kept on talking about surf I don’t care about and the very thing I want to be out of which is the entire thread for the whole day! You need to have manners in this life. This is not an animal camp or does talking about One Poece give you the right to disrespect and overlook what a person is demanding and saying here. Delete all the comments thatquoted me or @‘me . And this guy @HA001 provokes people and clearly thinks because he is on the internet he can talk to someone in any way I never spoke to him but he shows up and @‘s me and quoted my message saying things like “lol”when he has nothing to do with who I am talking to it’s not even one piece anymore. This is disrespectful. I was nice but if thsi not moded they gon start getting treated like the search edacutared disrespectful jokes they seem to be. I have talked nice to them but what’s the point at this point.

Last edited:

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Moral of the thread : don't blame Zoro cause Luffy is stronger. Luffy is a DF user.

Plot Twist : let's all act as if we just understood this fact ... after +1000 chapters
That's honestly the vibe I am getting here which shouldn't be the hot take that it is if I am being honest. Luffy is basically Garp with a df:catrude:

Oda has been tryna tell us for the longest time but we haven't been paying attention it seems:giogio:

Swords, guns & suits can only get you so far, to be the strongest, you need a df and those are facts unless you happen to be the grandfather of the main character:luuh:

The WSM was a df user.

The WSC is a df user

The WSW is a df user

The second in command of the revos is a df user

The fleet admiral and the admirals are all df users

BB is a df user

Shiki is a df user

Joy Boy is likely a df user

Rocks???? Most likely

Luffy v Zoro right now = Zoro might prevail

DFless Luffy v Swordless Zoro = Luffy is still powerful as hell but so is Zoro who should still be able to utilize his Asura mode and his defensive output is still pretty superlative which is a key element here so he would most likely win actually

DFless Luffy v Swordless Zoro = Luffy is still powerful as hell but so is Zoro who should still be able to utilize his Asura mode and his defensive output is still pretty superlative which is a key element here so he would most likely win actually
Laughable.

The hell are people @‘ing when there is conflict over here ?!

That's honestly the vibe I am getting here which shouldn't be the hot take that it is if I am being honest. Luffy is basically Garp with a df:catrude:

Oda has been tryna tell us for the longest time but we haven't been paying attention it seems:giogio:

Swords, guns & suits can only get you so far, to be the strongest, you need a df and those are facts unless you happen to be the grandfather of the main character:luuh:

The WSM was a df user.

The WSC is a df user

The WSW is a df user

The second in command of the revos is a df user

The fleet admiral and the admirals are all df users

BB is a df user

Shiki is a df user

Joy Boy is likely a df user

Rocks???? Most likely
What the hell @‘ing? There is conflict on this thread, shut it.

Enma is more a nerf than power up. Shusui was a true power up.
"I will be even stronger when I master Enma"
Shusui might be better in terms of durability, but as a haki training tool and the special feature of Enma to overclock haki output for bigger attacks makes it better overall, once you master it.

I mean. zoro is the only guy in the world the has discovered the 3 swords style.
No shit he is going to use 3 high-tier swords.
It's still pretty hax to take up 2 of 21 O wazamono in the world.
There are more than 80 known paramecias shown so far in One Piece, so proportionally 8 times as rare to have two O wazamono than to have a single paramecia.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
"I will be even stronger when I master Enma"
Shusui might be better in terms of durability, but as a haki training tool and the special feature of Enma to overclock haki output for bigger attacks makes it better overall, once you master it.

It's still pretty hax to take up 2 of 21 O wazamono in the world.
There are more than 80 known paramecias shown so far in One Piece, so proportionally 8 times as rare to have two O wazamono than to have a single paramecia.
How many paramecias get a guy locked up for 10 years when even losing the only person who can read ponyglyphs didn't get kaku lucci and spandam locked up

How many paramecias get a guy locked up for 10 years when even losing the only person who can read ponyglyphs didn't get kaku lucci and spandam locked up
I'm not saying that awakened Gomu gomu no mi won't be extremely hax, it obviously will be. But the base fruit was only brought this far thanks to Luffy's combat genius, not it's inherent superiority.

In any case there are a few differences between Whoswho's situation and Enies Lobby:
There were several Vice admirals who also fucked up and let them get away
Lucci was shown to be fleeing the government for a while on cover stories.
Spandam is Spandine's son, protected by nepotism and blamed CP9, CP9 had Blueno's fruit to save them and wait for things to cool off, if they'd been caught they presumably *would* have been jailed.
Lucci is more talented than Whos who (who uses Lucci as a yardstick to say he was as impressive which is hyping pre TS Lucci if anything considering his current power, but canonically Lucci was the best CP9 agent ever at the time)

Post skip we don't know how Lucci got into CP0 with regards to specific actions, but we do know the world government are more desperate now seeing that the Worst Generation are all rising up and the yonko are makign their moves, and they wanted to discard the shichibukai, so letting an extremely powerful loyalist back into the fold makes sense.