Has king been disappointed?

• Total voters

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
All the yc1/vice yonkos have been represented as a famous pirate, but one:
1)been

2)Marco
3)kata

And yes this is king. First his presentation was with queen (when the anothers yc1 were presentation alone), second he didn't do anything in this war (for now) and he didn't defeat marco when he had the queen help (indeed marco has been dominated them).

King is the worst yc1 (for representation) and can be he isn't real yc1 (can be yamato is).
@Zoro D Goat @Orojackson Refugee @Finalbeta @Le Fishe D. Crydo @Krusher1357 @Orojackson Refugee @Hanzo hattori @Jailer

All the yc1/vice yonkos have been represented as a famous pirate, but one:
1)been

2)Marco
3)kata

And yes this is king. First his presentation was with queen (when the anothers yc1 were presentation alone), second he didn't do anything in this war (for now) and he didn't defeat marco when he had the queen help (indeed marco has been dominated them).

King is the worst yc1 (for representation) and can be he isn't real yc1 (can be yamato is).
@Zoro D Goat @Orojackson Refugee @Finalbeta @Le Fishe D. Crydo @Krusher1357 @Orojackson Refugee @Hanzo hattori @Jailer
Start hyping King before it's too late, or maybe don't he will fight Loro afterall :kobeha:

No but seriously, I am still willing to give him a pass when Oda stops fucking around. I said before in another thread but honsetly I would King and possibly other calamities too entirely if I was Oda, they were all regarded as Kaido's most trusted men, I would have made them more special in terms of abilities, at least we are getting to know Queen more of now, am willing to let it slide for King and Jack but let's see how much Oda will drag this fucking shit, I would have introduced King's specialty at the beginning of the raid, and no his zoan aint that.

There is a reason. Marco and Beckman are special cases they are the strongest YC1 plus are more relevant plotwise, Marco had his role as WB's right hand, lead the remnants vs BB in the payback war and now he is the strongest ally of the alliance. Beckman is the 2nd of Shanks who is a really important character, anyway Oda hyped him tonrival Shanks power sobthere is nothing else to add here. About Kata.. He should have the same power, pretty much, as King. The difference is that Kata was the main villain of WCI who also had to carry the whole BM pirates while BM was in her tantrum mode while now King is just the 1st mate of Kaido, who is the villain, and plus there is also BM (and she is really toyed with, she is like a walking plot tool which enters and leaves places just to adjust the plot here and there), so King is the 3rd guy.

So if Kijg was the opponent of Luffy he would get all the hype of this world but since Luffy had already surpassed that stage amd hebis just the opponent of Zoro he will get little hype. At least until his fight start and we xould get some sweet info like for WsW with Jinbe.

Fortunately Lanji fans hyped him for us, King fighting Hybrid Marco in Base without a scratch is a nice feat ( and yes Oda can draw scratches on clothes like he did on Sanji's suit in 1017, but King has no scratches what so ever )
that was not hybrid. we never saw marco hybrid yet. the hybrid form is not the same as turning only some parts of the body into animal form and that what marco always do.