Chapter Discussion Rokushiki is based on Haki

First of all, that doesn't make any sense. Why would Jinbei suddenly said that?

Second, he is talking about Rokushiki and secret agents, "ohh, the Tekkai, now that I remember a secret agent from WG escaped blablabla" clearing reffering to WsW, therefore, the Tekkai part is about WsW as well. It's in the same context, no, the context is about him to be precise.

Third, WsW was in front of Jinbei and Jinbei bounced back the Rankyaku, and that's why behind WsW the pillar was cut. Meaning WsW used it to block the Rankyaku.

Jinbei just used Haki, Aka Tekkai. The same Tekkai that is shown as a visual for Armament Haki.
Post automatically merged:

Sorry dude, Oda had no idea about haki at Enies Lobby that is why everybody is using cutting abilities that would hurt Luffy but not Franky(than Lucci only punches Franky almost one-shotting him).
This is common sense, but internet people are so smart they're dumb.

Being based on Haki =/= being Haki. First of all, Haki is a broad term which includes CoA, CoO and CoC. It's basically spiritual manifestation. So the Rokushiki techniques are still physical manifestations. Though Rokuougan seems more of a pure Haki technique.

Vivecard said they had Haki pretimeskip
Yes I know. I just mean Rokushiki techniques are not applications of Haki. Unless you can explain to me how sky walk is a Haki ability.

Being based on Haki probably means, that their Haki (not CoA or CoO in particular but spiritual manifestation) manifests in Rokushiki as a whole, allowing for superhuman physical abilities. Unfortunately, Oda himself didn't explain it in detail but just said "based on Haki".

The craziest thing on the planet is that they couldn't bypass DF powers. Like having a microwave and believing it only works on soup.
Right Lucci had to rely on mainly cutting/slash type attacks for effective purpose, while Luffy was putting a lot of stress on his body thanks to G2 at that time. If it's haki then his blunt attacks should have worked instead

Flip flop, it is what it is I guess, next Oda is gonna bs his way and retcon Luffy vs Crocodile as in "Luffy had slight CoA there, unconsciously"

You're so close to getting it

As for your other points, I have no obligation to reply to anything I don't feel like for any or no reason
Why you linked me someone and used him as some authoritative figure (it seems), or something like that I guess, regarding the manga lmao?
:gokulaugh:

Yeah, you don't feel like cause you are spouting nonsense.

Huh?

Then someone is wrong. Or mangaplus, or sandman (and I'd say sandman, since he probably not only translated based on the text but based on the panel as well with his own interpretation, and it can be confusing and one can take it as Jinbei reffering to his Haki since in the panel we see his Haki, but the context says clearly otherwise).
:kayneshrug:

Last edited:
Yes I know. I just mean Rokushiki techniques are not applications of Haki. Unless you can explain to me how sky walk is a Haki ability.

Being based on Haki probably means, that their Haki (not CoA or CoO in particular but spiritual manifestation) manifests in Rokushiki as a whole, allowing for superhuman physical abilities. Unfortunately, Oda himself didn't explain it in detail but just said "based on Haki".
My thing is the Vivecard literally showed Tekkai when they were talking about it. So whats the coincidence Jinbei says thwt in the panel.

Then someone is wrong. Or mangaplus, or sandman (and I'd say sandman, since he probably not only translated based on the text but based on the panel as well with his own interpretation, and it can be confusing and one can take it as Jinbei reffering to his Haki since in the panel we see his Haki, but the context says clearly otherwise).
sandman and shueisha translated the same way. jinbe uses busoshoku and asks ww if he should call it tekkai.
meaning they are two different names for the same thing.

Why you linked me someone and used him as some authoritative figure (it seems), or something like that I guess, regarding the manga lmao?
:gokulaugh:

Yeah, you don't feel like cause you are spouting nonsense.

:kayneshrug:
Huh? They both saying samething. Neither is wrong

sandman and shueisha translated the same way. jinbe uses busoshoku and asks ww if he should call it tekkai.
meaning they are two different names for the same thing.
It's like Katakuri overpowering Luffy's Elephant Gun with his own copy and asking whether this makes up for an Elephant Gun.

Again, Rokushiki is related to Haki (Haki is a broad term and not just CoA), most likely the Haki (spiritual manifestation) plays into Rokushiki. Doesn't mean Tekkai = Hardening. It's just derived from Haki. With Haki being spiritual manifestation and not CoA or CoO in particular.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Jinbei just confirmed his Armament is Tekkai basically.
It is two fundamentally different abilities. Haki is a spiritual ability, an invisible armor to coat yourself in.
Tekkai is something entirely else - hardening the user's muscles and it prevents the users from moving which has never been the case with Armament haki users... It is two different things which achieve a similar result but different nonetheless.

It's like Katakuri overpowering Luffy's Elephant Gun with his own copy and asking whether this makes up for an Elephant Gun.
but that is not what jinbe is saying. jinbe is saying it is the same thing.
it is like hyo saying ryuo is how they call busoshoku.

It is two fundamentally different abilities. Haki is a spiritual ability, an invisible armor to coat yourself in.
Tekkai is something entirely else - hardening the user's muscles and it prevents the users from moving which has never been the case with Armament haki users... It is two different things which achieve a similar result but different nonetheless.
you people seem unable to process new information.
that was what we thought before but now oda said it is the same thing. it does not mean is makes sense but it is how he retconed