Powers & Abilities Vivre Card Pack New Bounty Reveal.

Why am i not surprised that the Revolutionary Army Commanders are not near Yonko Commanders. There was debate that even though Sabo was the number 2 of the Revos, he only has the lowest bounty because he is the youngest and newest member. Now it looks like Sabo's 600 million bounty is the second highest the Revos got, not counting its leader Dragon himself.

As for Marco and Izo, i'm gonna guess that Marco must be below 1.5 billion, because Bao Huang did say that Luffy was the one that had the highest bounty on the enemies' side.

And Izo is around Ace's level huh? Interesting.

So Luffy in a couple months had more notoriety than the commanders of the Levolutionaries have accumulated in 20+ years?

lmao
Luffy has taken down multiple shichibukai, is a D, has pseudo top tier battle strength, a pseudo yonko level fleet, an insane growth rate, caused a giant prison break incident as well as punched a tenryuubuto and screwed over Enies Lobby.

Why would any of Dragon's mid subordinates have a bounty on par with that...

Luffy has taken down multiple shichibukai, is a D, has pseudo top tier battle strength, a pseudo yonko level fleet, an insane growth rate, caused a giant prison break incident as well as punched a tenryuubuto and screwed over Enies Lobby.

Why would any of Dragon's mid subordinates have a bounty on par with that...
They had alot of years to constantly challenge the WG. I would expect that would factor in their bounties

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Marco's bounty should be 1.48 bil because it would parallel to Weevil's bounty of 480 mil which I think is symbolic.

Izo's bounty looking good. 500 mil is not bad for a top Veteran level fighter.

And I don't really understand why people are trashing on Revolutionary Commanders.........

Sabo got 602 mil (lower than Perospero) and yet he's still fighting toe to toe with an Admiral. The RA work in the shadow so they don't want to get exposed by the government. That's why their bounties are so low.

Yes the guy who directly attacked enies lobby and shot the government flag to declare war on them has a higher bounty than the guys who spend all their time freeing Foosha Village equivalent places of regular people
Post automatically merged:

The only reason Luffy even won was gamma knife ruining doffys organs and making him spend so much attention + power holding himself together
The Levolutionaries themselves have already declared war on the WG. Big L on Lragons crew

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
You need to learn how to read. Luffy could ALWAYS use advanced CoA, he was simply unaware of it. Hyogoro helped him control it.
???

advanced CoA is literally projecting haki outward and luffy was shown/taught how to do it by hyogoro. we gon act like luffy (who can grasp haki pretty well) didnt take train himself by beating steel blocks and by forcibly learning to project his haki outward and control it? luffy had his haki evolve through multiple extreme moments but that doesnt make it so that it is the only way to do so. luffy may not be the best example for my case but that doesnt make my point invalid.

even the scabbards and hyogoro are proficient with ryo haki. what extreme situations did they face? even sabo can used advanced armament and destroy structures from the inside, what extreme diff fight did he go through?

fact is people have unlocked advanced forms of haki through extreme training. so unless explicitly mentioned you cannot just assume that katakuri fought extremely strong opponents and unlocked his haki, AND maintained his unbeaten record. there's no way he fought any YC1+ opponent during that unbeaten streak.

???

advanced CoA is literally projecting haki outward and luffy was shown/taught how to do it by hyogoro. we gon act like luffy (who can grasp haki pretty well) didnt take train himself by beating steel blocks and by forcibly learning to project his haki outward and control it? luffy had his haki evolve through multiple extreme moments but that doesnt make it so that it is the only way to do so. luffy may not be the best example for my case but that doesnt make my point invalid.

even the scabbards and hyogoro are proficient with ryo haki. what extreme situations did they face? even sabo can used advanced armament and destroy structures from the inside, what extreme diff fight did he go through?

fact is people have unlocked advanced forms of haki through extreme training. so unless explicitly mentioned you cannot just assume that katakuri fought extremely strong opponents and unlocked his haki, AND maintained his unbeaten record. there's no way he fought any YC1+ opponent during that unbeaten streak.
The Scabbards don’t have Top Tier internal destruction Haki. Future Sight is something only “a few amongst the mightiest” have.

Seriously stop being an idiot. You can’t unlock something as difficult as Future Sight by sitting at home.

I am actually not suprised by the bounties of the RA. First they are only „Vet level“ characters and their bounties can be also a bit lower like Oven & Daifuku.

Why Morley is under 300M makes absolut sense to me. Correct me if I‘m wrong guys but he was in Impel Down level 5 right? You get imprisoned in level 6 only if your bounty is above 300M if I remember correctly. Since he was in level 5 he later created level 5.5 where Ivan was hiding after Morley got out somehow.

Furthermore this should be their bounties (including Sabos) before the stuff happened at the Reverie. Unless the Governmemt captured them and Kuma didn‘t teleported them away or something than their bounties should Increase dramatically. This would indicate why Betty has the highes bounty of them because she don‘t get an increase these time and there shouldn‘t be a to big gap in their bounties afterwards.

My prediction for their new bounties if they are alive and not captured:

Sabo 1B+
Morley 700-750M
Karasu 650-700M
Lindberg 500-600M
Betty no increase since not involved

First the Yonkou squad gets the L for celebrating Marco's supposed below a billion bounty and now they're switching strategy to trashing the Revs.

In before it's revealed that Betti severely boosted their stats before entering Mary goeise but still got slapped by turf restricted Admirals.
:kobeha:

Why do you think does Betti have such a high bounty lol because her ability is broken.