Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
No, we've gone over this a hundred times already. What you are doing is the same shit that Chrono tried to do with me. He threw that Sanji vs King clash panel 400x at me instead of just looking at the clear parallel for Sanji vs Queen. He also asked me to provide evidence about how I know. I told him to refer back to the last 1000 chapters where matchups always ended with Zoro and Sanji fighting the #2 and 3 villains of a group or the myriad of other details I gave him. He proceeded to tell me thats not evidence.

Where's Chrono now? Where's Sanji now?

Your Marco/King parallel (what you call "evidence") is the same "they're flyers and fire users" argument that was being used to justify Sanji vs King. Marco fought Queen just as much as he fought King. Ever since Chopper took over for Queen, Marco and King have literally been offscreened. They have gotten ZERO big panel moments since. Unlike Inu and Jack, which actually has shown them facing each other, Oda has shown nothing for Marco.

And even if he does, it doesn't matter. Chopper got moments too over 4 chapters, and yet it still ended up being Sanji's fight.

Go ahead, ignore my words again and continue to ask for pictures instead. Clearly reading comprehension is a problem for you, since you can't even realize the last 4 chapters have exclusively painted Luffy vs Kaido and literally zero to do with Zoro.

But here's a little something for you since dialogue is ultra super important to you:

Marco: "Look, im not going right after Kaido at this point."

This was to help against the virus and hold off the calamities. Nothing indicates he is meant to fight one of the calamities until the end. Nothing has even been shown regarding their fight since he attacked both together.

Don't be surprised if he leaves King to Zoro so he can help Yamato, just saying. If that happens, what would you compromise next? You already have done it with the rooftop, Hiyori and Zoro healing immediately. What's the next thing that "proves" you are right?
Lmfaooo
That's the whole point where is any set up for zoro vs King
Just like sanji vs queen was set when he said judges son I'm telling you show me the zoro vs King version of that. You avoid it. For good reason. Because there is none.
Lmfao
Is it now ?
So they happen to have the exact same panels for
Their intro
Being asked by another yonko to join them
Kicked big Mom's ship down the waterfall
All that added to the clear fire bird visuals they have is nothing is it ?
Yes the last chapters explicitly said kaido simply being DRIVEN out of wano will not happen.
Why would Marco just randomly go to the roof now when he's already pre occupied and has no reason to or can he do anything up there as he is.

Do you believe Zoro won't fight Kaido again?
Personally no, but that's because I believe Oda will 100% paint Luffy as the arc savior God as he always does.

I personally would love to see the Ryuuma parallel, I just don't expect it. Same way Law was barely instrumental to Doflamingo's defeat and it became very Luffy centric, or how Sanji received zero fights at WCI while Luffy defeated 2 YCs.

At the end of the day he will not shaft Luffy's focus, that's just what I personally believe. For the record, Zoro is my favorite character like many others here, I just don't have a bias towards what he receives vs other crew members. Clearly there are "instances" where that does apply (such as Zoro sacrificing himself for Luffy to Kuma or his vs 100 bounty hunters moment or vs Mihawk), but overall it's extremely rare and never involves the main villain.

Lol Hawkins could literally prepare two dolls, one for Kaido and one for Big Mom, eat two Hakais and heavily damage both of them, but instead he's fighting someone who's eventually going to die in this war. That's because Oda's not able to handle hax abilities unfortunately.
Hawkins could literally tank everything and survive, that's how strong he really is.

Status
Not open for further replies.