News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

How to look for the bounties

Step 1

Go to

https://one-piece.com/vivre/list2.php

Look for the character you want (es. Marco) and look at the code in the third column for Marco it is "0446"

Stepo 2

Go to

https://one-piece.com/vivre/data2.php

Do control f and search for "0446" (without the quotes)

You are going to find 4 entries in total, and 2 strings of code. One in the middle of the page, on at the bottom, pick the one at the bottom.

Check the end of the string where it says "start" the number there is the bounty

Example for Marco you get this

The first red number is the character's code (Marco in this case) the last one is the bounty. I have verified this by checking for characters for which we know the bounties already like Roger, Katakuri etc.

This are the bounties

Marco 1.374B
Izo 510M
Belo Betty 457M
Karasu 400M
Lindbergh 316M
Morley 293M
Patryipe looking for the bounties on the One Piece VC website.

The Revos really have low bounties, though given Sabo's it should have been expected.
Nah, I think its just that people underestimate that 300 million is still a pretty big bounty by the standards of anywhere in the One Piece world.
Post automatically merged:

Izo has a higher bounty than the Revo commanders... the biggest disrespect ever. I hope that Dragon has an elite force with people over 1 bil
Dude, we know what Sabo's bounty was. Its 602 million. So no, he doesn't have any elite guys above Sabo.

Last edited:
How to look for the bounties

Step 1

Go to

https://one-piece.com/vivre/list2.php

Look for the character you want (es. Marco) and look at the code in the third column for Marco it is "0446"

Stepo 2

Go to

https://one-piece.com/vivre/data2.php

Do control f and search for "0446" (without the quotes)

You are going to find 4 entries in total, and 2 strings of code. One in the middle of the page, on at the bottom, pick the one at the bottom.

Check the end of the string where it says "start" the number there is the bounty

Example for Marco you get this

The first red number is the character's code (Marco in this case) the last one is the bounty. I have verified this by checking for characters for which we know the bounties already like Roger, Katakuri etc.

This are the bounties

Marco 1.374B
Izo 510M
Belo Betty 457M
Karasu 400M
Lindbergh 316M
Morley 293M
Holy shit y u so smart bro

Does this confirm that 1.5 bil is the threshold for Yonkos?
The only one I can see who's not a Yonko and be higher is Rayleigh due to Roger being PK.
Don't see Ben being higher since WB is/was more notorious than Shanks and Marco has been with him since he was a kid.
Ben might be 1.4 bil, think Ray is < 2 bil ( 2.2 if we're using BB as a benchmark)

The only one I can see who's not a Yonko and be higher is Rayleigh due to Roger being PK.
Don't see Ben being higher since WB is/was more notorious than Shanks and Marco has been with him since he was a kid.
Ben might be 1.4 bil, think Ray is < 2 bil ( 2.2 if we're using BB as a benchmark)
Shanks' commanders received some hefty bounty hype tho:

Wouldn't be surprised at all if Beckman was above 1.5 bil

Shanks' commanders received some hefty bounty hype tho:

Wouldn't be surprised at all if Beckman was above 1.5 bil
Think that's misleading because if you have 5 guys with $9, $8, $8, $8, $7, the average is $8.
But if you have 20 guys but 1 guy with $10 and the rest have $1, the average is $1 with some change.
That panel is to confirm Shanks crew is strong minus the top 3 imo.

Think that's misleading because if you have 5 guys with $9, $8, $8, $8, $7, the average is $8.
But if you have 20 guys but 1 guy with $10 and the rest have $1, the average is $1 with some change.
That panel is to confirm Shanks crew is strong minus the top 3 imo.
Actually I wasn't really referring to what Brannew said about the crew average, but rather what he says above that dialogue. Beckman, Roo, and Yassop were the only Yonko commanders singled out during this meeting for their fame. Massive bounty hype imo.

I can't see anyone being over 2 billion and only being a commander, so yeah, 500 million - 1.5 billion seems to be the most common bounty range for prominent groups with destructive commanders.

Actually I wasn't really referring to what Brannew said about the crew average, but rather what he says above that dialogue. Beckman, Roo, and Yassop were the only Yonko commanders singled out during this meeting for their fame. Massive bounty hype imo.
They could all have bounties in the 1.3 billion range at least I think.