Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhea

Cattitude
Okay. I'll wrap it up and keep it, and later I'll go to the nearest police station and borrow a unique insect repellent machine. Tbh, the machine not only can repel flies, it can also identify lies. What??? do not laugh at it.

You're a slight town read.
I'm useless and just messing around, other people suspect me. this is really a surprise you gave me slight town read.

i'v seen suggestion, some said it could be auto reaper passive, but with deaths it looks sus since not everyone is taken by them in some deaths, and soon reaper message appear, looks super scummy, unless this is the town medium, but so far. looks scummy.
It looks like Town will have a hard time winning. I dont want to live any longer if I ever have to experience bad things.

But I'm already useless, Reaper and Scum wont waste any shot to kill me.

D

Dragomir

Okay. I'll wrap it up and keep it, and later I'll go to the nearest police station and borrow a unique insect repellent machine. Tbh, the machine not only can repel flies, it can also identify lies. What??? do not laugh at it.
You didn't have to claim this, Rhea. Would have been better to keep this a secret.

I'm useless and just messing around, other people suspect me. this is really a surprise you gave me slight town read.
Would you like to know why?

It looks like Town will have a hard time winning. I dont want to live any longer if I ever have to experience bad things.

But I'm already useless, Reaper and Scum wont waste any shot to kill me.
You needn't worry, Rhea. We will win.

fuji looking a bit better this DP.
Xad claimed to be doctor but left me hanging hmmm. So he isn't a doctor then. There should be a doctor on our side though, or at least I think so.
What do you think about me, @Udell and @Sky
My read on Sky hasn't really changed. I think she is scum. As I explained previously, she was intentionally being vague. She also has been opportunistically tunneling on Lanji for two phase in a row. Once Lanji confirmed himself town she just doesn't do much. So one confident push that turned out to be town. Her other reads mostly lack explanation and she is coasting while sheeping Pein's read.

As for you, I think you're town. I can't sense motive from you to mislynch anyone. Going by POE you being scum with sky or MDL seems highly unlikely.

I didn't finish reading the thread but imma read it tomorrow cause i'm tired.

D

Dragomir

@RippedCal since you've already announced being vig and I obviously don't want to die, shoot BleakAsh. He's someone who everyone here suspects and is a consensus scum read. Killing him will allow us to use our lynch to remove another scum.

Rhea

Cattitude

Rhea

Cattitude
My read on Sky hasn't really changed. I think she is scum. As I explained previously, she was intentionally being vague. She also has been opportunistically tunneling on Lanji for two phase in a row. Once Lanji confirmed himself town she just doesn't do much. So one confident push that turned out to be town. Her other reads mostly lack explanation and she is coasting while sheeping Pein's read.

As for you, I think you're town. I can't sense motive from you to mislynch anyone. Going by POE you being scum with sky or MDL seems highly unlikely.

I didn't finish reading the thread but imma read it tomorrow cause i'm tired.
Wrong response, I didnt ask you. I ask Drago.

Here you go, you got 1 message to response within 1 minute :
@Udell Tell me a short tale why you get poisoned. Dont tell me if you had a date with Poison Ivy, its boring story and you are not Bruce Wayne!

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
leaning towards mel as well

but if @Melontonin could also contribute
it might help in making the best call.
Hey I think I may need to sub out. I have been barely keeping up with the thread... But as I said, something is odd with Naomi. My action from the other night was an invest (I've got nothing to lose anymore tbh).

Final info: The Destroyer is a good fellow!

Hey I think I may need to sub out. I have been barely keeping up with the thread... But as I said, something is odd with Naomi. My action from the other night was an invest (I've got nothing to lose anymore tbh).

Final info: The Destroyer is a good fellow!
your action failed because of my buff condition, btw did you get notice this night?

Status
Not open for further replies.