Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's Who vs Jinbei fight is not over yet. Some of you guys clearly don't know Oda's style.

Who's Who will be defeated when Jinbei breaks/ remove his mask by his strongest punch. Similar to Doffy's glasses.
Its over, thats all we get for jinbe vs WsW, anything elss even if it exists gets off panelled :milaugh:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Sanji x Jabura - Chapter 414 and finished in the end of 415
Zoro x Kaku - Chapter 416 and the fight finished in the end of 417
Zoro x Pica - chapter 777 ended in the next one as well.

And there are many more other examples that I can't remember out of my head.
Exactly. Fights going for 1-2 chapters is not something unusual for OP.
My problem with some recent fights is that they lack a sense of accomplishment.
They feel more like stuff from a checklist, while we waste multiple chapters with plots that go nowhere.

Seriously, this is what people don't get. Literally every move WsW uses this chapter is either really basic (Geppou, Soru), has been used casually by Lucci (Shigan Madara), or used by WsW already (Gagan or Fang Gun). The only new move is Kibasen, and to me it doesn't sound like a lasting big move we usually get from a villainous opponent.

This is why I highly doubt he is down. A rival to Rob Lucci and Oda hasn't shown WsW remotely use enough techniques to justify that claim (seimei kikan, roku ou gan, his own ultimate techniques). Let alone the fact that he has barely shown off anything related to Haki. What we haven't seen is actual haki appied to Rokushiki (aside from what it's been retconned to).

I'd say have patience. I doubt he's actually down at all
This should be fairly obvious.

Sanji x Jabura - Chapter 414 and finished in the end of 415
Zoro x Kaku - Chapter 416 and the fight finished in the end of 417
Zoro x Pica - chapter 777 ended in the next one as well.

And there are many more other examples that I can't remember out of my head.
Jabura had a whole chapter vs Usopp using two named attacks. Also they had multiple fights panels with showing off lot of attacks.
Both Kaku and Jabura. Alone Kaku vs Zoro start had 1-2chapters. Add that to the last two,you have 4 full chapters of fighting. Same for Jabura. Means they had 3-4 fight chapters not two.

Wsw vs Jinbe really start last chapter. Before it was wsw and his crew vs Jinbe in offscreen.

Jabura had a whole chapter vs Usopp using two named attacks. Also they had multiple fights panels with showing off lot of attacks.
Both Kaku and Jabura. Alone Kaku vs Zoro start had 1-2chapters. Add that to the last two,you have 4 full chapters of fighting. Same for Jabura. Means they had 3-4 fight chapters not two.

Wsw vs Jinbe really start last chapter. Before it was wsw and his crew vs Jinbe in offscreen.
Has nothing to do with what I said.
When a versus chapter happens for a Strawhat they either defeat them in the very same chapter or in the next one.
Who's who has been fighting Jinbe for 20+ chapters us not seeing it doesn't really matter because Oda off screens way more stuff than before.
Who's who is going down by the next chapter.

@Paperchampion23 wanna bet wsw done?
1 week avy and sig for the loser
Sure lol.

Ironic considering your avy already lmao. He's barely shown off his own new techniques. I thought this would have been fairly obvious that he's not down yet.

Generally fights end when the protagonist walks away from the fight. Spoilers read like the chapter ends with Jinbe's attack, which implies it continues next chapter

So does this fight end up as a mid dif or a low diff fight in favor of Jinbei? If so, I hope Jinbei fights Jack because fishman vs half fishman would be pretty dope.
Sasaki is also a fishman (or merman!), but it seems Oda will be keeping both away from Jinbe.

As for this fight, I'd say a mid diff, but it's hard because WW crew got involved. This is still Land Jinbe though.

Status
Not open for further replies.