Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree.

It was ultimately usopp vs page one and ulti.
Nami gets off screened & a cheap win even though she didn't earn/deserve it because as wasn't capable of even lasting that long.

We all want to see the strawhats struggle and overcome these fights with their own abilities.

Sadly, the lack of tension this so called war failed to establish is being shown in how these fights are ending.
It can honestly go either way at this point… We’ve spent so much time on other things this raid it’d be really disappointing to not give the stuff we all want to see fair time as well.

Headcanon, manga shows that he is a tobiroppo who competes with Sasaki. There's no reason to put it on the YC level.
Jack mid diff he at best
Hawkins does not have a Tobi Roppo title, and yet he's easily on that level. He's fighting Killer who fought with Kaido. Same with Apoo. You have to be given a chance to compete. Who's Who did not get his title contention.

He is not like Sasaki, because Sasaki is not the strongest Tobi Roppo who's being compared with Rob fucking Lucci.

The manga shows that he compared to Lucci and probably wants to fight King..
Dude is straight up delusional. I don't understand why people have trouble admitting they were fucking wrong about fictional characters.

I had Franky ~ Robin, Brook, but after their matchups, I put him on another level. Just admit you're wrong and go on about your day. Some people are just petty egoistic fucks.

Given how Oda usually shows the defeat the next chapter after a vs. title, WW might not be defeated yet. His defeat should be shown next chapter

However, IIRC non of the vs. titles where the fight continued to subsequent chapters involved someone landing a finisher attack....I could be wrong though.

What is important now is not whether WW is defeated or not but rather Land Jinbei Bodying WW whiles nerfed

because their fights haven't even concluded yet (except Chopper... if that was even a fight anyway.)

still though, would you really call this a fight too? it was all over the place and more like a hit and run chase. most of the damage wasn't even done by Nami herself.
Gotta add Luffy to that too lol, he slammed her in the ground.

Anyway, I still think she's getting up. She was taken out mid chapter, tbh I don't think she's done.

I would of payed to see Queen v WsW play out. I'm fairly confident that Queen cannot low diff WsW, and possibly not even mid diff him. WsW was portrayed as a contender for All Star position, it might have meant something considering the others weren't except for Sasaki IIRC.

I would of payed to see Queen v WsW play out. I'm fairly confident that Queen cannot low diff WsW, and possibly not even mid diff him. WsW was portrayed as a contender for All Star position, it might have meant something considering the others weren't except for Sasaki IIRC.
So Franky = YC2 level

PS
No one cares about Jack. The one who said that the F6 should get the fuck out because they are to weak to face the Scabbards

Status
Not open for further replies.