Status
Not open for further replies.
Except there is zero proof of this once again. I've repeatedly stated to refer back to how Franky hit Fukuro and one could assumed he beat him then and there. We have no idea if WsW can use a version of Seimei Kikan to heal himself. How about we wait 2 weeks, cause I ain't taking the L yet lol

Funny enough.....Jinbe broke the floor to the 3rd floor. Literally way part of my theory that Brook may take over that fight if Jinbe or someone breaks the floor to the 3rd floor.
I doubt Oda will give Brook someone’s sloppy seconds for arc battle

Theory I had earlier this week:

Wanna know an interesting theory?

Jinbe vs Who's Who is on the 4th floor

Brook/Robin vs Black Maria is on the 3rd floor

Inu vs Jack is on the 2nd floor.

What if any of the fights above breaks 2 floors and causes the fights to be mixed up?

Essentially one scenario could be Jinbe or WsW break the floor below them with some massive Shockwave attack, or another could be Jack doing some insane move that defeats Inu but also breaks the floors above him. Same with Black Maria, maybe she attacks both directions.

Think Kaku falling through the floor with Zoro to Jabra and Usopp. It switched up their fights and led to something else. Jinbe would fall down with WsW. Brook too. Robin stays on the 3rd floor. Maybe if Inu is down, Jinbe realizes he's the strongest needed for Jack, while asking Brook and Robin if they can handle their opponents individually.

This is essentially still one of my two guesses. The other is Yamato being defeated or holding off Kaido long enough for Luffy to return, prompting her eventual fight with Jack. But imo there isn't a feasible way to force her back down exactly to the 2nd floor unless Oda just has Kaido do it by breaking the floors himself to send her back down.

Idk, I'm like 70% sure it's either Jinbe or Yamato. Inu winning doesn't lend itself a lot of confidence. Jack has extremely high recovery, a hidden hybrid, and maybe awakening. I'm not sure how Oda is supposed to make a damaged Inu win.

As for Chopper I'm not sure. I want to see if Page 1 or Ulti get back up first for Usopp and Nami, as Usopp received zero growth moments or had additional focus on his haki. Maybe he joins there, maybe he fights all the Numbers (though I still think those 10 are being reserved for all 10 Scabbards, including Kanjuro, to take them out in big spreads), or maybe he does fight Pero (though I think the theme truly is Strawhats vs Beast Pirates). I am truly stumped by a few of these remaining matchups though, especially Jack, Chopper, Usopp, Page 1, Nami and Ulti.

Jinbe absolutely demolishing WsW AND breaking the floor may indicate (if WsW recovers) that:

- Brook may take over the fight with WsW
- Jinbe may take over the fight with Jack

If you look at this, Jinbe seems to not even be trying once angry, so I feel like Jack is his next step, regardless if WsW gets back up.

I still do believe he has some sort of Rokushiki recovery technique. Seimei Kikan was used to restore the Kumadori's body and slim Lucci's. Who's to say it can't also heal injuries when combined with an ancient zoan?

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Jinbei was playing? He was covered in bruises and blood lol. The dude could barely block a shigan with his shitty CoA lol
Yeah letting his opponent hit him has always been jinbes thing he does that in this very chapter.
And it did not hurt him.
Those bruises are there because jinbe let them be there

Last edited:
Except there is zero proof of this once again. I've repeatedly stated to refer back to how Franky hit Fukuro and one could assumed he beat him then and there. We have no idea if WsW can use a version of Seimei Kikan to heal himself. How about we wait 2 weeks, cause I ain't taking the L yet lol

Funny enough.....Jinbe broke the floor to the 3rd floor. Literally way part of my theory that Brook may take over that fight if Jinbe or someone breaks the floor to the 3rd floor.
He broke both his arms and tanked all his attacks when serious with 0 damage. There's no if here.
He even punched him in the face and destroyed the floor

Status
Not open for further replies.