Status
Not open for further replies.
And what the Raid Suit is supposed to boost when he put his leg to hold the attack?
Because that I said physical power, in overall Ap later Sanji can show also great skills, because that I only make my comment for both compare(Pageone vs Sanji and Jinbe vs Queen). RS didn´t push the physical power I agree, but I never state anything in first place^^

i'm sorry but zoro can't capable to 1v1 a yonko than yamato can
Fresh Zoro can :endthis:
I agree that his CoA can be better, but Sanji wasn't even trying against Page One, lel, this was literally what he said seconds after casually putting his leg to hold Page One's attack. It's much different from this WsW vs Jinbei chapter. And what the Raid Suit is supposed to boost when he put his leg to hold the attack?

:gokulaugh: :gokulaugh:

This Rooftop thing is straight up bs, stop LoL. Even the Scabbards were there dude
We literally had a page saying the rooftop 5 will be the bigshots of the next generation :kayneshrug:
Yamato is currently stalling Kaido, something Sanji would never be able to do.

The straw hats gonna be like this after wano arc.
Luffy-->yamato-->jimbei-->zoro and sanji.
Post automatically merged:

Fresh Zoro can :endthis:

We literally had a page saying the rooftop 5 will be the bigshots of the next generation :kayneshrug:
even if fresh zoro can't capable to 1v1 he is only stronger when law support him. Yamato maybe stronger than zoro kid law and killer.

Jack was just incredibly unlucky but he was trashed since the beginning. A big W against both the dukes on the roof or a 1 vs 1 against Jinbe would have made him look good again.

At least he is going to be defeated by Chopper :steef:
Jack went against Fuji, Sengoku and Tsuru.
Above his pay grade, but he tried & escaped.

Zou kinda dount count because it's a big ass elephant.

He tied with the dukes on Zou, despite Inu and Neko + their minks getting 12 hours of rest in between for the span of 5 days.

Had a clash with Ashura, his blade broke but it didn't really effect how he fought.

Went up to the roof and fought a nation of sulong minks, essentially by himself because fodder smiled users aren't reliable.

Only after defeating 99% of the minks, then inu and neko come in and trash an already tired & injured Jack.

Now he's going after Inu & honestly it's in his favor.

Jack is the best beast pirate we've seen. At least he's proactive unlike king amd queen

Zoro and Yamato are rooftop people so they are stronger than Jinbei. It is what it is :kayneshrug:

Compare base Sanji to base Jinbei in this chapter and there is a huge gap. Meanwhile Zoro oneshot Apoo when he got mildy serious and Yamato took out Ulti in one hit. Nevermind her hybrid form.
Zoro is definitely stronger than Jimbei, Yamato..... hasn't done shit aside from taking out a number, and as for Sanji, Theres definitely quite a decent gap between Queen and Who's Who, especially in the durability department.

But they supposed to, thats why they are called "Worst Generation", cuz they got 100mi bounties too fast in the story, even Bonney is included and we don't even know if she is stronger than Nami. Killer is fighting Tobiroppo Subbordinate, someone who is a underling to Jack just like Apoo is to Queen, his strongest card got one shotted by Zoro, dunno about that "Rooftop Level". Yamato supposedly stalling Kaido means nothing until we see whats actually happening and what are Kaido's intentions with that, since the pacing is so terrible.

You really think Sanji will look weaker than Killer? I don't even know if his bounty gonna be higher than Sanji's lol, even Jinbei looks better. Luffy and Sanji together were the first ones in the crew to clash against an Younko, i can't see "Worst Generation" being so relevant here aside from Luffy, Kid and Law

Wow the spoilers pictures are amazing! :lumazed:

I wonder what's the story behind the Sun God Nika that made Jinbe angry, does it have anything to do with the Sun Pirates, slaves and Otohime's dream? Or was Who's Who bullshitting again and making up excuses like his fight with Jinbe is because of Shanks stealing the Gum Gum Fruit?

:wonderland:

I'll wait for the chapter to come out, but from the spoilers it looks like Jinbe mid diffs Who's Who! Cue people saying that Who's Who is stronger than Jinbe and that it would be a extreme diff. Jinbe > Who's Who

:hihihi:

And can Jinbe use full body Armament Haki like Vergo and Luffy?? That would make Jinbe the only third person in the series to shown to have done this!

:jinbewat:

Jinbe vs Who's Who is done! :finally:

Next up, Jinbe vs Jack 1v1 let's gooo! :finally:

:funky::funky::funky:

Last edited:

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Ulti nahui, zajabis

Wow the spoilers pictures are amazing! :lumazed:

I wonder what's the story behind the Sun God Nika that made Jinbe angry, does it have anything to do with the Sun Pirates, slaves and Otohime's dream? Or was Who's Who bullshitting again and making up excuses like his fight with Jinbe is because of Shanks stealing the Gum Gum Fruit?

:wonderland:

I'll wait for the chapter to come out, but from the spoilers it looks like Jinbe high diffs Who's Who! Cue people saying that Who's Who is stronger than Jinbe and that it would be a extreme diff. Jinbe > Who's Who

:hihihi:

And can Jinbe use full body Armament Haki like Vergo and Luffy?? That would make Jinbe the only third person in the series to shown to have done this!

:jinbewat:

Jinbe vs Who's Who is done! :finally:

Next up, Jinbe vs Jack 1v1 let's gooo! :finally:

:funky::funky::funky:
Pica can use full body armament too

But they supposed to, thats why they are called "Worst Generation", cuz they got 100mi bounties too fast in the story, even Bonney is included and we don't even know if she is stronger than Nami. Killer is fighting Tobiroppo Subbordinate, someone who is a underling to Jack just like Apoo is to Queen, his strongest card got one shotted by Zoro, dunno about that "Rooftop Level". Yamato supposedly stalling Kaido means nothing until we see whats actually happening and what are Kaido's intentions with that, since the pacing is so terrible
bounty are nothing yeah they are big shot but that useless none of them can't 1v1 a yonko maybe in 30 minutes which is yamato can do that he is kaido daughter after all so she strong.

The straw hats gonna be like this after wano arc.
Luffy-->yamato-->jimbei-->zoro and sanji.

even if fresh zoro can't capable to 1v1 he is only stronger when law support him. Yamato maybe stronger than zoro kid law and killer.
Y'all really doin this when you know damn well Zoro and Sanji are gonna make fools out of King and Queen in a few chapters?

Y'all really doin this when you know damn well Zoro and Sanji are gonna make fools out of King and Queen in a few chapters?
Well until those chapters get here, can't really say their ranking is wrong. It's just a reflection of how things are currently in the story.

There's always room for improvements.

I think there's some assumptions being made about Who's Who prison time that are more headcanon than fact so let's list what's actually canon/known

- Who's Who was imprisoned 12 years ago.
- He escaped (time unknown).
- He knew about Jinbe when he was a warlord but Jinbe didn't know him.
- He couldn't believe Jinbe remembered a story about a jailed CP9 member who escaped.

Their conversation makes it seem like Who's Who didn't share jails with Jinbe and escaped earlier than just 2 years ago.

bounty are nothing yeah they are big shot but that useless none of them can't 1v1 a yonko maybe in 30 minutes which is yamato can do that he is kaido daughter after all so she strong.
Until we see their fight, it doesn't mean that much at all, they could be staring each other and talking about some shit for the whole fight, without any special attack or serious injure to both sides, and if Yamato gets defeated easily it mean even less, cuz how are we going to say it looks better if we didn't have Zoro vs Kaido or Sanji vs Kaido 1vs1 to measure that? Zoro will fight a Commander after being able to hurt Kaido, Sanji is fighting a Commander, Yamato needs to do something considerable in the fight if you want to say she is stronger than Zoro and Sanji.

H

humanbeing

hm the infos about Nika are old , and it doesn't matter if it gets revealed ?
could it be because of what happen in Marygoise? maybe Sabo's supposed death? or was is Vivi? if you think about why Imu had her picture? i am just wondering :D, then i doubt the WG would not care anymore just because they don't believe it any more?

Status
Not open for further replies.