One Piece Chapter 965 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oden: To symbolise that you are invincible under the heavens!! Your name will be Momonosuke!
?: About the newspaper though, there's no info at all about the Wano country.
O: You're making division captains?
WB: Our numbers have grown. I'm going to split them into 5 divisions.
?: Good idea!
?: I wanna do it!
?: Me too!
WB: I'm entrusting you with the 2nd division!
O: Uh.. I don't really wanna...
WB: DO IT

So thus, our crew would occasionally grow in number... and more orphans
?: We're pirates!
Teach: Please! I have nowhere to go!
WB: What's your name?
T: Teach!
WB: Right, get on board!

Oden: Did you see that! Something was flying over there!
?: Division captain!
O: I still haven't seen enough!
That flying "thing" may be kaido.

Lol yall forced that. Nobody wanted it.

Its always been Z + S = R. Been saying it forever.
Nope that fishman in Roger’s crew makes it even more obvious that they had their own M4. Luffy = Roger, Zoro = Rayleigh, Sanji = Gaban, and Jinbe = fishman

Don’t buy into this nonsense about Gaban being fodder because he doesn’t get as much focus in the panels. The reason why is because some of the others are much more well known by the readers, which is why Crocus gets more spotlight even though he doesn’t seem that strong

Well, at least now most of the Sanji fans get what they wanted: the "Sanji ~ Gaban Parallel". :fujilaugh:
I mean, Sanji does not make a scene when he shows greatness. So scopper may give the same vibe, operating in shadow and behind the scene. As long as Oda does not forget about including him so far I'm fine
The reason people like Shanks, Buggy or even a weaker member like Crocus are being displayed more on bigger panels is simply because the casual fans know them. So, for Oda it's just good enough for him to draw Scopper alongside with them, but NOT give him too much light until it's time for him to be PROPERLY Introduced in the manga. Cause you gotta remember that Oda thus far hasn't even introduced his name to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.