Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys remind me of the same people after Luffy v. Katakuri in 895. So many people convinced that Luffy/Katakuri was just getting started. And when 896 spoilers came, they started crying.

This was a big chapter-ending send off. You don't get this shit more than once, especially when there's a ton of other opponents to get to.
Eh.

No lol. There is a massive difference between 895 and this chapter. Katakuri used his strongest move. Who's Who has barely shown off anything remotely considered an ougi. Plus the angle at which he was hit could be barely considered climactic at all. It was done to show Jinbe's anger.

His face is still hidden, his actual reasoning for why he was imprisoned is still unknown (beyond it being stolen. We don't know why the WG imprisoned him for it). They also imprisoned him due to secrets he knows (that they seemingly don't care if they get leaked). The fight isn't done. He's literally conscious screaming after getting hit. That almost certainly implies he's not knocked out.

Seriously, the idea that he was being defeated this chapter only seeped into your head as an idea because the providers put their opinions in the spoiler. If they said nothing about it, nobody would be talking about Who's Who being defeated this chapter.

Eh.

No lol. There is a massive difference between 895 and this chapter. Katakuri used his strongest move. Who's Who has barely shown off anything remotely considered an ougi. Plus the angle at which he was hit could be barely considered climactic at all. It was done to show Jinbe's anger.

His face is still hidden, his actual reasoning for why he was imprisoned is still unknown (beyond it being stolen. We don't know why the WG imprisoned him for it). They also imprisoned him due to secrets he knows (that they seemingly don't care if they get leaked). The fight isn't done. He's literally conscious screaming after getting hit. That almost certainly implies he's not knocked out.

Seriously, the idea that he was being defeated this chapter only seeped into your head as an idea because the providers put their opinions in the spoiler. If they said nothing about it, nobody would be talking about Who's Who being defeated this chapter.
I hope that Jinbe’s attack broke the floor and WsW falls down to the 3rd floor. Jinbe leaves to go do something (whatever Oda writes in), but whatever Jinbe wants to do gets interrupted because Jack has defeated Inu and either runs into Jinbe himself, or Jinbe hears about Jack having defeated Inu and decides to handle Jack himself. WsW eventually runs into Brook, Robin, and Maria, and Brook ends up leaving Maria to Robin while he fights a weakened WsW. Also around this same time, P1 has gotten up and Usopp must take care of him by unlocking a new powerup, as foreshadowed in this chapter

I see the fight ended in the middle of the next chapter. Both side pulled out their strongest moves, with Jinbei obviously comes out on top. Then Oda moves on to set up another fight, almost similar to how some of the fights in Enes Lobies ended.

What if because of Who's who whole strawhats crew got issues with CP0, do you think Luffy needs to go laugh tale and read the ponegliff's and know the 100yrs void century to take down CP0...after this I have got vibes of wano being biggest arc till date with Kaidou's downfall,BigMom and CP0's downfall too...
Post automatically merged:

I hope that Jinbe’s attack broke the floor and WsW falls down to the 3rd floor. Jinbe leaves to go do something (whatever Oda writes in), but whatever Jinbe wants to do gets interrupted because Jack has defeated Inu and either runs into Jinbe himself, or Jinbe hears about Jack having defeated Inu and decides to handle Jack himself. WsW eventually runs into Brook, Robin, and Maria, and Brook ends up leaving Maria to Robin while he fights a weakened WsW. Also around this same time, P1 has gotten up and Usopp must take care of him by unlocking a new powerup, as foreshadowed in this chapter
I think inu will be taken down by jack... don't underestimate him he fought with Jack in Zou too...and this time the difference is he can go all out without thinking about anyone's safety and Jack doesn't have poisonous Cesar too I mean gas...

What if because of Who's who whole strawhats crew got issues with CP0, do you think Luffy needs to go laugh tale and read the ponegliff's and know the 100yrs void century to take down CP0...after this I have got vibes of wano being biggest arc till date with Kaidou's downfall,BigMom and CP0's downfall too...

I think inu will be taken down by jack... don't underestimate him he fought with Jack in Zou too...and this time the difference is he can go all out without thinking about anyone's safety and Jack doesn't have poisonous Cesar too I mean gas...
Inu still had to take turns with Neko. And remember, they already beat Jack on the rooftop. Inu's also at an extreme disadvantage. Jack has a high recovery fruit and hidden hybrid. Inu does not have Sulong anymore, nor a sulong army distracting Jack with Neko.

You guys are either underestimating Jack or overestimating Inu

At this point, I'm not sure I think its gonna happen. Jinbe seems rightfully pissed at WsW and this fight became way more personal due to his comments.

Eh.

Katakuri literally used that move before. It was nothing new.

And no it has nothing to do with providers. It has to do with Ulti/P1 being announced defeated, Oda having all the Calamities, Killer/Hawkins, Law/Kid/Big Mom and 2 other Tobi Roppo to get through. He's not going to draw another chapter ending thing with Jinbe/WW.

I literally stated this is the Tobi Roppo defeat volume, and after Ulti/P1 the other ones are coming right after. We still have to go through BM and Sasaki for the volume to conclude.

Eh.

I hope there’s still more to this fight who’s who never really got anything memorable so far.

Katakuri literally used that move before. It was nothing new.

And no it has nothing to do with providers. It has to do with Ulti/P1 being announced defeated, Oda having all the Calamities, Killer/Hawkins, Law/Kid/Big Mom and 2 other Tobi Roppo to get through. He's not going to draw another chapter ending thing with Jinbe/WW.

I literally stated this is the Tobi Roppo defeat volume, and after Ulti/P1 the other ones are coming right after.
?
Lucci used Roku Ou Gan 3 times against Luffy. It still was his ougi. Kaku used his best move once to slice the tower, then at the end against Asura. Jabra used juushigan multiple times and had a wealth if unique moves prior that he calls his own.

Name one move the last 2 chapters that actually felt like WsW's super. Shigan Madara is copied from Lucci. Soru, Rankyaku and Geppou are basic.. Gagan was used like 7 times. His dagger shigan was used once. His tekkai move was countered immediately.

You literally stating anything means nothing lol. I've told people to wait, now you have to wait before you can act like you are right, because nothing here proves he's knocked out. All I'm "literally" saying is that WsW isn't defeated this chapter, but will probably be in 1019 or 1020. That's all. You can still have your "F6 defeat volume" be right in that case. Though, it may to take longer than you think.

I hope there’s still more to this fight who’s who never really got anything memorable so far.
He'd be the biggest clown in the Beast Pirates if he's defeated here
- Talked shit to King, Jack at the start of the raid
- Tried to jump on Drake with Queen help
- Exhausted his whole crew trying to take down Jinbei in a gangbang, yet still failed
- Talked shit during the whole 1v1 fight with Jinbei
- Barely did anything to Jinbei during his whole 1v1 fight, tucked tail like a little bitch when he realized he's fucked.
- Got punched in the face as a result of talking shit
Even Sasaki knows his place.

Status
Not open for further replies.