One Piece Chapter 965 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
King is already more popular than Katakuri and he's had less than 1 full page of panel time Investigator Muu. When we get our King flashback, he'll be the most popular character since Doflamingo.

He's really just looking out for his family name. I can respect that. I can respect his ambition and drive even more.
The Kozuki clan getting what they derserve. I dont see what Orochi did wrong. Yet everyone sayings hes the bad guy ??:lusalty:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I

Inspector_Mu

King is already more popular than Katakuri and he's had less than 1 full page of panel time Investigator Muu. When we get our King flashback, he'll be the most popular character since Doflamingo.

He's really just looking out for his family name. I can respect that. I can respect his ambition and drive even more.
Popular in Zoro fanbase

Not popular in OP world lol

Stop hating on Oden and Katakuri
Nobody stopped King from being a Conqueror and amazing personality and design wise as them

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
The Kozuki clan getting what they derserve. I dont see what Orochi did wrong. Yet everyone sayings hes the bad guy ??:lusalty:
It's the rural communities that are swaying the minds of the audience. Everyone loves him in the cities, so obviously Orochi is fair with trade and stability. Meanwhile Oden abandons everyone to become an internationally wanted criminal. Bet that helps too, when your ambition is to open your nation up to the world.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
You know I'm right. Let's not even fight it.
Popular in Zoro fanbase

Not popular in OP world lol

Stop hating on Oden and Katakuri
Nobody stopped King from being a Conqueror and amazing personality and design wise as them
No one stopped Oden or Katakuri from developing amazing personalities or good designs either, but somehow they still end up marginally above post timeskip Franky.

Well he isn't that much like Kaido.

Kaido wants to end the world just because he can while Roger is just doesn't want to go out without a big fight... We know that later on they become friends so he's thinking about fighting Whitebeard now purely based on having fought him like 10 years ago and expecting that their hatred for each other is still there

Basically Kaido wants death and mayhem in itself whike Roger just wants a good fight before he dies and he figures he can get one from an old enemy he just happens to have run into
Post automatically merged:

I just realised that 2019 is likely to end with a Roger vs Whitebeard chapter
:cheers:

Oda you son of a bitch... Perfect timing
The point is that Roger is thinking about going out with an epic fight and bring WB with him, honestly I would expect something like that from Kaido or BM, but even this coming from Roger is not that surprising. He is Luffy parallel but he has never been the same "good guy" as Luffy, just ask Sguardo and why he hated Roger (Roger killed all his crew, Luffy will never do something like that). Also if you look at WB he knew he was about to die and all (sickness, old age) but he decided to sacrifice his last energies in order to save Ace, his son unlike Roger who seems that at this point desires to go out having the best fight he can and kill WB too..

Status
Not open for further replies.