One Piece Chapter 965 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Orochi has eight heads to be severed by the Nine Scabbards, I wonder who’s not getting their hands on the Snake..??:kizabat:
Denjiro wont.
The cat and dog wont.
Kinemon
Kanjuro
Raizou
Okiku
Hiyori
Momo
Ashura doji
Kawamatsu
Maybe zoro/kyoshiro for the last head
Post automatically merged:

Of course not. Just that 19 year old Marco > this version of Oden is the only logical conclusion we can draw right now.
Post automatically merged:

You don’t even believe this lol. I didn’t realize people idolized oden so much that they’d rather argue that story decisions are made at random rather than acknowledge what is right in front of them.
Its not strength based. Bb has set his crew up the same.

And then we have people citing a completely different crew to argue about the Whitebeard pirates.

:king:

This is not an uncommon opinion, many people think Ace > Jozu Lol. Including @Bogard
Jozu has better haki and speed than Ace.
So from what we've seen Ace was only shown with CoC and from the Vivre Cards, he had shown with only CoC no armament nor observation.
And Jozu's diamond fruit should be able to defend off Ace's flames especially with his speed and defense.
So I don't see how Ace is winning against Jozu.

And then we have people citing a completely different crew to argue about the Whitebeard pirates.
you mean BBs old crew?
it is meant to show you that a numerical ranking of divisions does not have to have some underlying reason. its random.
This is not an uncommon opinion, many people think Ace > Jozu Lol. Including
Ace was not part of the old crew. he filled a vacant spot. this has nothing to do with power.
lol@ the desperation tag. classic :milaugh:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
you mean BBs old crew?
it is meant to show you that a numerical ranking of divisions does not have to have some underlying reason. its random.
Yeah makes total sense, I always cite other pirate crews to make arguments about specific pirate crews lol.

Smoothie > Katakuri because Shiryu > Burgess. Unless you actually think totally separate crews should be judged independently? Nah, let’s not get crazy.

lol@ the desperation tag. classic
Go back to Discord, you embarrass yourself less there.

Constantly, don’t get me wrong, but there’s less people that you expose your nonsense to lol.

Yeah makes total sense, I always cite other pirate crews to make arguments about specific pirate crews lol.

Smoothie > Katakuri because Shiryu > Burgess. Unless you actually think totally separate crews should be judged independently? Nah, let’s not get crazy.

Go back to Discord, you embarrass yourself less there.

Constantly, don’t get me wrong, but there’s less people that you expose your nonsense to lol.
admiral kitsune>akainu

Status
Not open for further replies.