More often, people takin' lives rockin' knives and guns
The real murder connoisseurs in the ruins of hell
Got used to luring the audience with moe that sells, 'cause
To my surprise, snatching' lives とりあえず禁止
Nice try, stoppin' the motherfuckin' Da Vinci
Of human erasure, can't stop the pace, sir
Make sure when "standing off" my rhymes slay first
Jealous haters out there, high-five! I see you
"No one's gonna buy this." Bitch, I bеlieve you!
Cute as all hеll, in a literal sense
A bitter pretense
But the views are all tell, no show, dollars and cents
Don't mean nada to the queen of "sayonara"
Scythe and other super radical toys to tear your heart
Apart at the seams, still the killer of your dreams!
Slip your soul into my pocket, then I flee the scene-
It’s like that"

Bird Noises are occuring.
[???] activated [Tsunomaki Janken] on [???] and [???]
[???] activated [Asura] on [???]
[???] activated [Haachama Cooking] on [???]
[???] activated [Haachama Cooking] on [???]

@T-Pein™ [Calliope Mori] has been executed!
@Ratchet has been abducted!

You are Mori Calliope a.k.a. Ya Boi!
You are the Top-Right Independent!
Passives:

[Dead Beats] - Calli's fans are called Dead Beats and they all are willing to get taken by their favourite Reaper if she desires to leave her hiatus. For this game she leaves her hiatus so she can start reaping again. The Dead Chat is it's own faction supporting Calliope Mori. They are the Dead Beats. Calli will appear on the kill write-up taking the soul of everyone that dies and changing their win condition to support Calliope after their death. Once Calliope dies each of her supporters will go back to their normal self and the Dead Beats will turn into a regular Dead Chat. At any time given, Calliope may chat with the Dead Beats as it is her own Faction Chat.

[The Underworld] - The Underworld is a great power source of Calli, as this is where she lives and where Death-Sensei comes from. On each even day the Dead may additionally decide on a player to cast a Shadow Vote on. Calli will be Ultra Protected from that target until another player will be voted by the Underworld. But if that player gets executed, Calli will receive a one-shot of a random active that target possessed.

[Dad] - Even if she is the kouhai of many or just a usual fellow VTuber, many people lookup to her. She now fulfills the rolemodel of a dad towards her fellow VTuber collegues. Calli's authority has always to be respected, as that whenever she gets protected, that protection will be upgraded by a level.
Calliope Mori will always be Ultra Immune to Ability/Role Cops.

Actives:

[Reaper? Rapper?] - Calli is an extraordinary artist, capable of easily outclassing her Hololive "competition". Also no hater from outside can reach her level or attention, she may end up getting inspired to diss back the whole hater scene. So once in a night Calli may send demise upon a fellow VTuber Ultra Killing them. [activateable on each third night]

[Ricky] - Calli is back to her favourite job a.k.a. Reap-Ya-Soul! Her scythe is also her partner in crime, she named him "Ricky". At night Calliope might visit her target and protect it from regular kills. During the mid of the next day Calli will use Ricky to reap her target with a regular kill.
If her target survives, she will have her vote permanently increase by 1, but only against that target.

[Moet Vibe] - Calli is an enjoyer of good wines; in her drinking streams she uses it to vibe with her audience. During the day Calli might drink a bottle of finest Moet to relax down. As that she will start to vibe with her fellow players and dodge the earliest 3 votes on her. [1 day cooldown]

[Off With Their Heads] - Named after Calli's song in which she disses the entire "fake VTuber scene" revolving around Twitter and other social medias. She may announce a mini game during the day in which 4 players can sign up, if noone signs up then people will be chosen randomly at the end of the day. The minigame will be an Assassin in the Palace mini game that will be held during the night. The losers of that game will be Ultra Killed by Calli. The winner will be granted an Ultra Bulletproof Vest that will be ignored always by Calliope. [1-shot]

Win Condition:
Turn everyone into Dead Beats.

Final Votecount:

Ratchet: 6 (T-Pein, Juliet, Naomi, Sky, Alwaysmind, ~UWU~)
T-Pein: 1 (Lanji Cucksmoke, Udell, Ratchet)
Ryu Kishi: 1 (The Destoryer)
The Destoryer: -1

The sixth collaboration streams will be announced:

@Udell and @Ratchet may stream together here:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/season-2-round-8-hololive-a-degen-livestream-1.15061/

@Ryu Kishi and @RippedCal may stream together here:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/season-2-round-8-hololive-a-degen-livestream-2.15062/

The Day Phase 6 has ended! Night Phase 6 starts!
You have 23 hours to submit actions! Do not chat in the game thread!
>>>Click for Countdown<<<

Players:
@Alwaysmind
@Juliet
@Ratchet
@Naomi
@RippedCal
@~UwU~
@Catyberry
@Ryu Kishi
@Sky
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE
@Udell
@krogothwolf
@The Destoryer
@Akai Haato
@AL sama
@Noctis

Last edited:

Rej

Tripple Hoyo Player
One for Two and Two for One!

"
pepeloni. you know the pepeloni?
ahh the pepeloni, pepeloni. you know the pepeloni? the nooo one. i always, i always order the, the domino. domino pepeloni and without pepeloni. i always order the pepeloni and without pepeloni. pepeloni! i like pepeloni, yeah. i always, i always order the, the cheese- cheese pan. ahh how can i explain? i can explain by my drawing! i always order like the cheese pan that it has cheese on here, this part, the ear. ear of pizza. and then, i order- wh- when i order pepeloni, the ear- it always have a pepeloni on h- on a top, but i pick up these... away! cause i don't eat it. and then i eat the cheese pan pizza. okay? you understand? understandable! pepeloni! yes.
"
"It is widely known that unordinary things are occuring Akai Haato. This time the Haatons witness the fall of Haachama. Akai Haato took the lead and took back what belongs to her...but this war is far from over!"

Bird Noises are occuring.
[???] activated [Beginning from Zero] on [???]
[???] activated [Red Heart] on [???]
[???] activated [Heal] on [???]
[???] activated [3 Finger - Bonk Listener-kun] on [???]
[???] activated [Minotaurus Body] on [???]
[???] activated [Cow] on [???]
[???] activated [Marry me Senpai] on [???]
[???] activated ["DOCCHI DOCCHI!"] on [???]

A kill on [???] has failed!
@Ryu Kishi [Haachama] has been killed!
@~UwU~ [Tokino Sora] has been killed!
@Juliet [Oozora Subaru] has been killed!
@Akai Haato has returned to the game!
@Ratchet has returned!

You are Haachama!
You are the Bottom-Left Independent!
Passives:

[Haatons] - Haatons are loyal fans to Akai Haato and Haachama. Haachama's kit will recruit Haatons into a seperate factional chat. A Haatons primary win condition becomes their secondary and their new primary win condition is to make Haachama win the game. Haachama herself is not part of the Haatons. Haatons will be allowed to additionally vote every third day inside the Haaton faction chat, the earliest vote on Haachama will have a value of -2 at the end of the day.

[I am Haachama] - This sometimes translates into "I am crazy". And she is. Haachama is known for bending the rules at her will, and noone is daring to stop her... Haachama may perform 2 actions per phase instead of 1. Additionally she is protected against all kind of regular manipulative abilities and bypasses regular protections with her abilities.

Actives:

[Haachama Cooking] - During the Day Haachama will be cooking a spicy dish and force a target to eat it during the end of the day. If they refuse they will be haunted by Haachama having a Shadow Vote cast on them until the end of the next third day. After receiving the dish and after consuming it their sanity will change into insane.
The consumption of the dish will grant weird effects, depending on the dish, if Haachamas target survives the effect, they will be turned into a Haaton.
-----[Poorly Undercooked Fish a la Haachama] - Grants poisoning during night and the upcomming cycle. Practices a regular kill on the victim at the end. During the day the targets vote will be increased by the factor 2.
-----[A Haatons favourite suspicious Gyoza] - Grants basic protection during night and the upcomming cycle. The target will investigate guilty during the effect.
-----[Mysteriously crumbled Scorpion] - Grants basic poisoning during night and the upcomming cycle. Practices a regular kill on the victim at the end. The target will be Super Unstoppable during the effect. [1-shot]
-----[Crazy Tarantula Salad]
- Super Roleblocks the target for the night and the upcomming cycle. [1-shot]
-----[Bamboo Worm Sushi from another Dimension]
- Performs an Ultra Abduction on the target for the night and upcomming first half of the day. [1-shot]

[Red Heart] - Haachama's trademark is also a Red Heart; she keeps one with her at any time given. At any night Haachama may borrow her Red Heart to a player of her choice, Super Protecting them that night. After the night they will be turned into a Haaton.

[Haachama Sunday] - A weekly tradition brought to life by Haachama. During even days she may announce a contest for the upcomming night. Haatons will automatically participate, non-Haatons will be able to participate.
-----[Cooking Contest] - During the night every participant will have to create their own dish (ability) and it will be sent over to Haachama. Haachama may decide on one ability and keep a shot of it for herself the day after. Failure to participate will result in nullifying their vote and Haachama will gain it instead, but just for the upcomming day. [2-shots]
-----[Feet Contest]
- During the night Haachama will inspect the feet of the participants, as she is known to love feet. She will learn about each participants voting power. During the next day she can pick a winner, double their voting power and command their vote. They will gain an Ultra Protection the night after. [2-shots]

[Haachama Phone] - Haachama utilizes her phone to create riddles and scare her targets via phone terrorism. This way she creates a "horror-scenario". During odd nights she may target a player to play her terror on. She will sent them a whisper message and Super Block them from performing an investigative ability, while turning their sanity into paranoid. [3-shots]

[Parallel World] - Haachama has the mysterious power of creating parallel worlds, bringing over clones and create a unique terror out of this. She will drag a target alongside. During even nights she may target a player and Abduct them into her parallel world for that night and the upcomming first half of the day phase. Once the target arrives back there will be a clone created tanking the first regular kill occuring on that target. (Granting a regular Bulletproof Vest) Haachama can use this on herself once in the game. [3-shots]

Win Condition:
Every player alive has been turned into a Haaton.

-

You are Tokino Sora a.k.a. Goddess!
You are member of the Top-Right Town!
Passives:

[Super Seiso Idol] - Sora is known as a holy Idol, as pure as noone else in Hololive and maybe, secretly the favourite of Yagoo. If just everyone were like her... Sora is unframeable and all her visitors will have their sanity cleansed.

[Mother] - Sora is often called "Tokino Sora Mama" due to her motherly attitude. As that she cares for everyone including the fellow VTubers from Hololive. Whenever she targets another VTuber she will take care of them and have them protected for the night against regular kills.

[Ankimo] - Ankimo is a pet teddy bear and mascot of Tokino Sora, always accompanying her during live shows for example. If Sora votes a player that has been openly claimed to be guilty by another player then Ankimo will support her in her vote, increasing it by +1.

Actives:

[Song Cover] - Sora is very experienced in making songs, as an O.G. she started singing and making many covers which mark the typical idol career. Sora mastered this to an extend where she can make perfect covers of any other VTubers song. Sora may target a VTuber at night and cover one of their songs. She will receive a shot of a random ability that target possesses. [1 night cooldown]

[Live Performance] - Hold the ultimate seiso live show at your targets location during night! Sora will make everyone dance and have fun! You, your target and your target's visitors will become motivated to be unstoppable during that night! [2-shots]
-----[Collaboration Live Performance]
- Once per game during the day she may activate this ability to prepare a [Live Performance] on a target at night. Both Sora and her target will guaranteed receive a slot for a Collaboration Stream that night including the effects of Live Performance. [1-shot]

[Sora Dying] - This the ultimate meme! Sora dying due to technical issues. This often looks very cursed and yabe but she is good in playing it down and making fun of the situation. Sora may kill herself at any point of the game and she may revive herself at any point of the game in future. She will flip accordingly. [1-shot]

Win Condition:
Defeat all threats to the Top-Right Town

-

You are Oozora Subaru a.k.a. Shuba!
You are member of the Top-Right Town!
Passives:

[Club Manager] - Subaru follows her duties as a manager of sports clubs and implies her works on Hololive. She may take a manager-role in drafting teams, managing 3D debuts or anything else related to events. Whenever Subaru participates in voting off a Non-Top aligned player, she will open a club-chat with all players that were voting on that bandwagon. The chat can be utilized at nights and gets closed as soon as a member of it dies. [1-shot]

[Shuba MMA Style] - Subaru is capable of utilizing MMA fighting techniques. In terms of self-defense she is on the upper echelon of Hololive. Subaru will return the first kill happening on her with a lower level onto the performer of the kill. [1-shot]

[Shubangelion] - If Subaru ever get's lynched, then her Shubangelion will start to take revenge for Subaru. Shubangelion is a massive muscular duck that will tear off the heads of other VTubers. The Shubangelion will start to Super Block the Active Abilities of her lynchers each night, starting in an alphabetical order. [1-shot]

Actives:

[Hololive Birds] - Subaru is the first one to found the Birdtubers of Hololive, due to her cameo as a duck. As a duck she has the ability to speak the languages of the birds. As that she can send a whisper to her fellow Hololive Birds each phase, including both parts of the Day Phase as seperate phases. She can receive the whispers of other Hololive Birds. The whispers usually will be announced through the write up as Bird Noises occuring.

[Cheering] - Subaru may cheer on her fellow VTubers. She will increase the level of an ability used by her target that night. [1-night cooldown]

[Oozora Subaru style neck & back breaker] - This is a self-created wrestling move created by Subaru. It became so notorious that real wrestlers started adopting this technique to lockdown their opponents. Subaru may Super Block her targets passives at night aswell as strip one voting power of her target for the duration of the following day. [1-night cooldown]

[Oozora Police] - In order to keep the balance within Hololive and sort out the criminal ones, Subaru has created her own police department. At any day she may Super Jail her target for the upcomming night and receive a chat with them for that duration. [1-shot]

Win Condition:
Defeat all threats to the Top-Right Town.

Night Phase 6 has ended! Day Phase 7 Starts!
You have 23 hours to submit your day action if any and place your vote!
>>>Click for Countdown!!!<<<
Players:
@Alwaysmind
@Ratchet
@Naomi
@RippedCal
@Catyberry
@Ryu Kishi
@Sky
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE
@Udell
@krogothwolf
@The Destoryer
@Akai Haato
@AL sama
@Noctis

Last edited:
I need a summary of claims and actions if possible, I lost track of those at some point.
You saw my role in first page but I lost one of my passives for a while as well as some changes in the process, I came back because someone killed the cult leader that shall not be named, if I die he will probably come back.

where are you people at? we can wrap this up today and leave everything for processing.

Honestly Idk why you switched from hammering bottom left, you should have cleared the entire left faction first. now we fuck with 2 faction kills each night smh
anyway, Ratchet is abducted and they still had this firepower which either means that Ratchet wasn't a scum to begin with or he wasn't the only one left.
@RippedCal is there something wrong with your votes?
Cal and @Udell did you claim/hint at anything before?

why? so someone that has been coming after me and someone ive suspected wants me to reveal my hand? no thank you.
What's the delay? According to your theory, I should be functionally unable to win the game now. Your only problem in that case would be that I'm kingmaking in favour of town.

I just want the full info that might explain something I noticed

What's the delay? According to your theory, I should be functionally unable to win the game now. Your only problem in that case would be that I'm kingmaking in favour of town.

can you explain to me what's the case here? I am a mummy that just woke up

once again youve shown your inability to read this game. ive said all along that if ryu is killed his culted should return to be town. however were you culted or are you the last wolf? you fishing for my role right out of the gate is suspicious as well.

You could easily take the heat off yourself by just answering the question, and yet you refuse to
what heat is on me? only people who have came after me have all flipped anti town. considering our game state with these indies being eliminated i assume there is one more wolf on each side. im still an unknown role to the wolves so there really isnt a reason for me to claim. claiming can be a great tool but it isnt one i need to use right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.