Status
Not open for further replies.
i'v seen that role flip town, more then scum from past game. they usually die if they hid behind person who killed. from past memory.

he also claimed he did not always hide behind people. sanity check cop he claimed.
easy to bullshit

one action per phase
whose sanity is he helping to clear
hiding behind someone
is fuji recieving results from am or someone else...

im shocked that people want me over krogo. if you want to vote me over voting cat or always i get that because there are soft mechanical checks there. however krogo has done nothing this game but people seem to be willing to give him the free pass. if town does lose this game i want people to know its because wolfy behavior is being ignored from players.

im shocked that people want me over krogo. if you want to vote me over voting cat or always i get that because there are soft mechanical checks there. however krogo has done nothing this game but people seem to be willing to give him the free pass. if town does lose this game i want people to know its because wolfy behavior is being ignored from players.
krogo visited naomi with a protect
prob why
its always mind

and on the left its ripped cal/ratchet .

brb
going to iso drago's thoughts on ripped cal
and ratchet.

krogo visited naomi with a protect
prob why
its always mind

and on the left its ripped cal/ratchet .

brb
going to iso drago's thoughts on ripped cal
and ratchet.
you just outed krogo to scum, like here scum, hit the protect role, which is not third by ~UWU~ hint at calling t-pin trying to paint krogo as third, and uwu claiming otherwise, looking at uwu role shows they can invest/get ability

which made me think they target krogo from before, and saw that.

and i did ask for protect, the fact he visited me, made him lean town because i didn't want scum interfering!!

:seriously::seriously::seriously:

you just outed krogo to scum, like here scum, hit the protect role, which is not third by ~UWU~ hint at calling t-pin trying to paint krogo as third, and uwu claiming otherwise, looking at uwu role shows they can invest/get ability

which made me think they target krogo from before, and saw that.

and i did ask for protect, the fact he visited me, made him lean town because i didn't want scum interfering!!

:seriously::seriously::seriously:
my bad
unfortunately I had to explain why he isnt a great push atm
but hopefully we can rap this up by next dp worst case scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.