Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
as per rules he should be

that shouldnt be confirmed
but that along with killing drago
doesnt scream right mafia.
So we don't know if he killed Dragomir, just the fact that the kill is unclaimed (even by him), we don't know if he was modblocled, but for some reason we're treating all of this as fact. And you see no issue with this? Maybe, just maybe, my being AWOL in this game is giving me better vision on this stuff, because if I may, Lanji, you seem very eager to prove your own theories. By which I mean, you're looking for justification for what you think too much imo. Not only you.

So we don't know if he killed Dragomir, just the fact that the kill is unclaimed (even by him), we don't know if he was modblocled, but for some reason we're treating all of this as fact. And you see no issue with this? Maybe, just maybe, my being AWOL in this game is giving me better vision on this stuff, because if I may, Lanji, you seem very eager to prove your own theories. By which I mean, you're looking for justification for what you think too much imo. Not only you.
put out evidence to suggest the contrary

am only trying to make sense of everything on my own way
people are free to suggest, make their own theories and vote otherwise.
lol .

Ratchet

put out evidence to suggest the contrary

am only trying to make sense of everything on my own way
people are free to suggest, make their own theories and vote otherwise.
lol .
I have, lol. I think the reason the kill is unclaimed is because it came from scum, otherwise they would have claimed it earlier. And now RippedCal can easily claim it if he wants to because left side aren't going to counter claim because that would end up screwing them. I would think the reason he hasn't claimed it already is because he was hesitent, compare his play to the choose your own role game, he definitely would have been declaring it in thread that he killed Drago the moment it goes off. Instead he goes more inactive...

put yourself out of those shoes for a minute @Ratchet
little contribution till your are about to get lynched
no action claims to justify or help your case either
somehow duck 6 votes on you last dp
very limited players on the right and there's prob one more bottom right member

would you townread that person
I highly doubt that.

Ratchet

put yourself out of those shoes for a minute @Ratchet
little contribution till your are about to get lynched
no action claims to justify or help your case either
somehow duck 6 votes on you last dp
very limited players on the right and there's prob one more bottom right member

would you townread that person
I highly doubt that.
I'm not asking to be town read. I'm asking you to actually consider this objective. I understand wanting me to be scum. If I were in your position, I'd probably think the same. But, there's a fine line between that and jumping through too many hoops to make it fit, and at this point I feel like we're quite deep in. There is a fair bit pointing towards me not being scum imo.

hmm
dragomir also said ripped cal was the town vig but ratchet is scum

as per rules he shouldnt be able to kill last night
but without killing drago
no reason to townread him

arguing back and forth with ratchet seems more genuine than what I would get from ripped cal
did you know the lynch wont hit you last dp @Ratchet

Ratchet

hmm
dragomir also said ripped cal was the town vig but ratchet is scum

as per rules he shouldnt be able to kill last night
but without killing drago
no reason to townread him

arguing back and forth with ratchet seems more genuine than what I would get from ripped cal
did you know the lynch wont hit you last dp @Ratchet
Nope, I knew if I voted T Pein I'd have a good chance of surviving but was not 100% sure, I think there is some manipulation going around too. But when I told you yesterday that I was trying to survive, I was actually trying to survive lol.

No, you guys are. You're coming up with "it must be a passive that belongs to you" without establishing why that is the case. Where is the evidence that it belongs to me? I haven't seen anything. And what I put forth, is that it doesn't make sense for Scum!Ratchet to be able to just tank lynches given what right scum have already flipped. And you guys are ignoring all of this and coming up with new, increasingly far-fetched ways to keep the status quo instead of stepping back and re-evaluating the game. Usually I'd point to this sort of behaviour as characteristic of scum, but you can't all be scum, so I'm left tearing my hair out how these thought processes can come from townies. Is it just stubbornness?
The thing is there’s 2 out of 4 people in the right faction. Naomi and Udell did way more for town than you and rippedCal. You have absolutely nothing that suggests you are town.
Saying or proving that the abduction wasn’t yours or proving that the kill last dp wasn’t yours doesn’t change shit either.

gimme one second Lanji, catching up.

Status
Not open for further replies.