end of the dp writeup has no such ability

with bleak -lynch failed because he activated watson connection
xadlin had an abduction passive
you?
claim you dont know
no one did it
you get it now?
both those things cant be true.
How do you know one of the abilities used didn't cause the abduction? Ryu also had a one shot, are you saying he just didn't use it? You're essentially proposing here that I have the ability to fake a writeup, and I used it in the worst way I possibly could, and didn't even try to confirm myself at all. How does this make sense to you???

Out of 10 How certain are you?
Noel is a clumsy but mostly wholesome knight, with a more girlish voice than her appearance would suggest (though she can pull out a mature older sister voice if the occasion calls for it). Her character archetype is best described as having more muscle than brains; she often streams video games, but is rarely seen actually doing well in them.
Seems like a textbook top left character to me

How do you know one of the abilities used didn't cause the abduction? Ryu also had a one shot, are you saying he just didn't use it? You're essentially proposing here that I have the ability to fake a writeup, and I used it in the worst way I possibly could, and didn't even try to confirm myself at all. How does this make sense to you???
these 4 were used

[???] activated [Tsunomaki Janken] on [???] and [???]
[???] activated [Asura] on [???]
[???] activated [Haachama Cooking] on [???]
no am not saying you have the ability to fake a writeup , am suggesting a passive saved you.

am saying none of these 4 abilities saved you
iso out these 4 in the search function.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
these 4 were used

[???] activated [Tsunomaki Janken] on [???] and [???]
[???] activated [Asura] on [???]
no am not saying you have the ability to fake a writeup , am suggesting a passive saved you.

am saying none of these 4 abilities saved you
iso out these 4 in the search function.

Then my vote saved me? Like, have we not been over this? I was abducted, I had nothing to do with the abduction. I do not know if the abduction saved me, but would lean towards not. Why are we going in circles here?

Ratchet

If you think the abduction is fake, then yes I would have the ability to manipulate a writeup. If I have a passive that can tank a lynch, then being abducted on top of that is absurdly broken because of the night immunity it grants. Basically could cheat through the endgame with that as scum. So I think we can throw that out. Are you going to keep coming up with implausible scenarios to justify your boner for me being scum?

Then my vote saved me? Like, have we not been over this? I was abducted, I had nothing to do with the abduction. I do not know if the abduction saved me, but would lean towards not. Why are we going in circles here?
Yeah but what he is saying is legit, there wasn’t an action that says you were abducted so it must have been a passive of yours. Actually you are the one going in circles now

Ratchet

Yeah but what he is saying is legit, there wasn’t an action that says you were abducted so it must have been a passive of yours. Actually you are the one going in circles now
No, you guys are. You're coming up with "it must be a passive that belongs to you" without establishing why that is the case. Where is the evidence that it belongs to me? I haven't seen anything. And what I put forth, is that it doesn't make sense for Scum!Ratchet to be able to just tank lynches given what right scum have already flipped. And you guys are ignoring all of this and coming up with new, increasingly far-fetched ways to keep the status quo instead of stepping back and re-evaluating the game. Usually I'd point to this sort of behaviour as characteristic of scum, but you can't all be scum, so I'm left tearing my hair out how these thought processes can come from townies. Is it just stubbornness?

Gotta say Ratchet, literally none of what you are saying matters, not least because you started the day by voting a player who is MOD CONFIRMED TOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.