Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Caty said she healed sky and then she told drago she is lie detector. So I think Caty had some suspicion on drago and I thought that she was the one that killed him. Also if Cal is vig who killed drago then that means we got 2 vig alive. Remember I gave you that list earlier, something is not adding up. With Ratchet being afk early game and scum failing it points to Sakura and Bleak who were both noob. Ripp subbed in for someone who was suspicious.He got cleared because people assumed he killed Drago but normally he brags when he pulls something like that. Rip cal is mafia for me based on POE.

As for Sky I was scum reading her early game. Saw a lack of effort and I dropped the whole thing after I saw her in cult chat tbh. I guess we can both cite the cases we had on each other if you are that interested but from my POV Sky looks good. Generally solvy in the chat.

Krogo is cleared and is town. He isn't doing anything to help solve but its not the first time people do that as town.
no no
I was just asking about you
You were poisoned right? You stayed alive in the end without healing, correct?
Lmao, I'm not that great

I'm only have Heal you know, that is why Scum keep me alive until today because I'm useless
You said you could lie detect?
@RippedCal were you the one who shot drago? Yes or no?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Negative.
i want everyone to hold cat to this

vote lynch alwaysmind

@Yagoo

i still think krogo is last wolf but either we are right with always or next phase we lynch out krogo.
What happened to "I will only vote you (Ratchet) or Krogothwolf this phase"? Are you, perhaps, the one desperate to save themselves from the lynch? When I asked for a compromise, you tried to spin it as a scummy action from me. Yet now you're happy to compromise once heat comes your way. Your logic is all over the place here.

Negative.
What happened to "I will only vote you (Ratchet) or Krogothwolf this phase"? Are you, perhaps, the one desperate to save themselves from the lynch? When I asked for a compromise, you tried to spin it as a scummy action from me. Yet now you're happy to compromise once heat comes your way. Your logic is all over the place here.
Ummm put yourself in my shoes for a second... there’s Ratchet, only thing town points they have are because there was a kill when they were abducted. what else makes Ratchet san Town?
I understand you were inactive most of the game, and how that isn’t indicative of anything, but we have reached the last stages of this game and your stance is the same as if we are still in D1, except being noticeably too bold in saying Bleakash is scum, that’s probably the only thing.

Ummm put yourself in my shoes for a second... there’s Ratchet, only thing town points they have are because there was a kill when they were abducted. what else makes Ratchet san Town?
I understand you were inactive most of the game, and how that isn’t indicative of anything, but we have reached the last stages of this game and your stance is the same as if we are still in D1, except being noticeably too bold in saying Bleakash is scum, that’s probably the only thing.
narrowed stuff down
really does seem like ripped cal killed dragomir

Because 4 people from right faction are left, assuming the every faction started with 6 scum and that there was a kill coming from the right while Ratchet was abducted. 2 of Udell,Naomi,Ratchet and rippedCal should be scum

If Michelle was actually town then some things are to be considered but The fire power they have now suggests they did start with 6 and now there’s 3 scum
It’s ok you can’t see my previous post I miss clicked

[Anti Harassment] - Further harassment on Yozora Mel will not be tolerated, she once has been through a dark time in which Cover Corp had to help her resolve troubles and in which she had to go on an undefinite hiatus. If Mel ever gets voted out off the game, then she will survive that first execution and she will get abducted. Mel has to post an announcement through the host and set her comeback time in her role PM (e.g.: Day 5, Night 6), in which she will stop the abduction and come back to the game. If the game ends during her abduction then she will lose the game. Additionally Cover Corp will start an anti harassment campaign in which everyone who participates in voting off a player during the day will investigate guilty during the night. This event ends when Mel is back in the game.

@Xadlin 's passive

same passive with usopp
1 townie
! neutral party
I doubt ratchet doesnt know why he was abducted.

[???] activated [Tsunomaki Janken] on [???] and [???]
[???] activated [Asura] on [???]
[???] activated [Haachama Cooking] on [???]
[???] activated [Haachama Cooking] on [???]

4 abilities actvated last dp

this abduction is a passive of ratchet
cut the bullshit

Status
Not open for further replies.