Status
Not open for further replies.
it was the day phase t-pin yeet off,

:whitepress:

also you think alwaysmind would save town? or just wolf, and save town. scum goal is to kill town, though i will say this.

he said t-pin was town, while i was town. :few:
who did always save if he was just hiding behind them? are you trying to say he saved tpein? because tpein is on the right and has nothing to do with left wolves.

ah didnt you threaten to quit the game before? thats not emotional? i was posting while i was barbequing and wasnt paying the most attention the last few hours thus why i asked for your help. theres no bs here just legit asking for a reminder. and now that you have not sure how always confirming you can track or watch people give you a bullet proof mechanical clear.
i never said that lol like wow.

who did always save if he was just hiding behind them? are you trying to say he saved tpein? because tpein is on the right and has nothing to do with left wolves.
wow you can't read. and doing the same deflection bs like t-pin.

your right it was sky who threatened to quit this game.

theres no deflection. im asking you questions because i dont understand what you are trying to say.
question why are you not reading what i quoted, and i already explained already in the game thread. it's not hard to find... :few:

also

I never said he saved anyone, you are doing the same assumption that t-pin did, and he flipped scum. with pushing this false narrative, are you new or ?

because clearly i saw him hide, yet above your saying or trying to push this narrative always saved t-pin, which i never said. implying i saw two actions. and later alwaysmind confirmed he did hide night 3.

i don't know where you got the idea of save narrative, unless your trying to follow in t-pin footsteps. :kuzanope:

@Udell where art thou :lawsigh:

So these are the people left on left side. one must be scum. what does back up their town claim
Alwaysmind Fuji vouched for him
Catyberry, healed sky? healed her from what exactly? nobody healed Udell he is doing fine? right @Udell ?
Sky, if he is scum then lanji is scum which makes no sense? am I getting this right?
Lanji ^^
krogothwolf what?
The Destoryer played ok for the most part hardly anything bad except the fact that his pushes on right side is more than left side but he did still push for people on the left, Ena defended him for some reason, Lindl buddied with him in the chat against Flower. was ok until that last things which is cleared now?

who is scum here
Well Caty said she healed sky and then she told drago she is lie detector. So I think Caty had some suspicion on drago and I thought that she was the one that killed him. Also if Cal is vig who killed drago then that means we got 2 vig alive. Remember I gave you that list earlier, something is not adding up. With Ratchet being afk early game and scum failing it points to Sakura and Bleak who were both noob. Ripp subbed in for someone who was suspicious.He got cleared because people assumed he killed Drago but normally he brags when he pulls something like that. Rip cal is mafia for me based on POE.

As for Sky I was scum reading her early game. Saw a lack of effort and I dropped the whole thing after I saw her in cult chat tbh. I guess we can both cite the cases we had on each other if you are that interested but from my POV Sky looks good. Generally solvy in the chat.

Krogo is cleared and is town. He isn't doing anything to help solve but its not the first time people do that as town.

also destroyer looked hesitant in sus t-pin and even question t-pin claim to krogo being third, like assuming this.

which ~UWU~ seemed to imply otherwise to the third claim.
With the amount of players alive it benefits scum to keep Reaper alive a bit longer.
if krogo can be cleared
and destoryer's claim seems legit for now
always mind might need to be voted.
I thought it was a dead give away when he voted for Akai. Clearly the last mafia member. There was some type of coordination in that naomi push he and pein had last DP.

question why are you not reading what i quoted, and i already explained already in the game thread. it's not hard to find... :few:

also

I never said he saved anyone, you are doing the same assumption that t-pin did, and he flipped scum. with pushing this false narrative, are you new or ?

because clearly i saw him hide, yet above your saying or trying to push this narrative always saved t-pin, which i never said. implying i saw two actions. and later alwaysmind confirmed he did hide night 3.

i don't know where you got the idea of save narrative, unless your trying to follow in t-pin footsteps. :kuzanope:

@Udell where art thou :lawsigh:
okay i didnt want to say this to avoid being an asshole but i cant understand what youre literally saying aka your not good with english which is why i keep asking you to clarify things for me.

does anyone see trend here

t-pin, destroyer don't want to solve game, claim a false narrative, then when they get their question awnsered.

they result to petty behavior, by throw insults, and ad homina insults. of emotional, bad player, implying i tried to rage quit, but got corrected, now my english is bad.

can't make this shit up.

does anyone see trend here

t-pin, destroyer don't want to solve game, claim a false narrative, then when they get their question awnsered.

they result to petty behavior, by throw insults, and ad homina insults. of emotional, bad player, implying i tried to rage quit, but got corrected, now my english is bad.

can't make this shit up.
ive literally been solving this entire game. now who isnt reading? anyone can iso me and see legit attempts at solving the game.

at the end of the game come apologize to me when i flip town. if not i guess that says all i need to know about you for the future.

ive literally been solving this entire game. now who isnt reading? anyone can iso me and see legit attempts at solving the game.

at the end of the game come apologize to me when i flip town. if not i guess that says all i need to know about you for the future.
so have i

btw, throwing insults first then you expect a apolgy when i called out your shit behavior. the entitlement!

so have i

btw, throwing insults first then you expect a apolgy when i called out your shit behavior. the entitlement!
dont think i ever mentioned your name when i said there were rude people on this forum but you definitely responded to that post. youre the one that is overreacting to me trying to simply come to a common understanding with you. im sorry if you feel insulted but if you are reacting to a general post that i made then i suppose the show must fit.

like my english has been super shit in this game and i have felt bad tormenting people to it. im not trying to insult you just saying i literally dont understand.

dont think i ever mentioned your name when i said there were rude people on this forum but you definitely responded to that post. youre the one that is overreacting to me trying to simply come to a common understanding with you. im sorry if you feel insulted but if you are reacting to a general post that i made then i suppose the show must fit.
lol you posted as soon as said your ignore, what a coincidence, nice deflection

also

there no reason for you to reply to me, with implication insults which emotional, because you continue and responded to me.

i want to say that im having a lot of fun with this game but some of the players emotional reactions and just general courtesy and manners on this forum are shit.
here the opening

ah didnt you threaten to quit the game before? thats not emotional? i was posting while i was barbequing and wasnt paying the most attention the last few hours thus why i asked for your help. theres no bs here just legit asking for a reminder. and now that you h

ave not sure how always confirming you can track or watch people give you a bullet proof mechanical clear.
here it is again with emotional, yeah i'm sure your talking of someone else huh at the timing i said i ignore you. lol emotional people.

okay i didnt want to say this to avoid being an asshole but i cant understand what youre literally saying aka your not good with english which is why i keep asking you to clarify things for me.
basically called me emotional, implied as seen his later response, also tried to say i rage quit, lol before he got corrected, next

he insults my english, because he doesn't want to read.

With the amount of players alive it benefits scum to keep Reaper alive a bit longer.

I thought it was a dead give away when he voted for Akai. Clearly the last mafia member. There was some type of coordination in that naomi push he and pein had last DP.
Yeah voting a KNOWN TOWN is not a very good idea

reaper is dead though?

Status
Not open for further replies.