Status
Not open for further replies.
just so people know i checked krogos posts and what day phases they landed in. krogo would have been modblocked during night three because he never posted. however the rest of the phases he posted at least thrice so he was good to submit actions. michelle wasnt lynched off until day five so there is no problem with krogo being modblocked during night three in regards to him being the last wolf.

a "sanity" cop
hiding behind tpein * one action per phase
fuji believed he was town because he shared some ability with me
but the person who did was you

on the right
its between ratchet/ripped or both.
if you cant tonight hmm
who else then.
Makes sense I guess

Unvote
Vote Alwaysmind

This vote is because I'd much prefer to be rid of one scum kill altogether.

will be ignoring people who can't read the thread.
not really sure if youre town why you take such a jarring stance. ive clearly been following and reading this thread sinc day one. i am asking to to remind because ive legit forgotten what it was. not sure why this is such an issue?

i want to say that im having a lot of fun with this game but some of the players emotional reactions and just general courtesy and manners on this forum are shit.
emotional, it's called countering bs to someone like you painting krogo as scum, yet i did not see him do any negative action.

the fact lanji exposed him, and you both seem to robot each other

are you mechanical claimed. :luuh:

which makes me think lanji mafia scum recruited, and fuji big oof or there no reason to expose protect this late in the game.

also asking the same question, when i already responded to you, then ask me the same question again later. it turns out he did it three times :vistalaugh:

=emotional.

others are rude and emtional, also repeats the same question three times and don't read, and when i say ignored, because not gonna play what ever bs he playing at/
maybe respond the first time i answer lol instead repeating the same robot speech you are doing. :brootea:

also has there been a mechanical clear for naomi?
first ...lol

yes, you seem to forget previous day phase alwaysmind confirmed it.

:brootea:
be kind and tell me again then
ask for mechanical claimed second time. :ihaha:
can you tell me why youre mechanically cleared again? dont think you gave me a recap.
third time..

he basically just dancing robot at this point....

also here my response to his second reply.

i targeted him night 3, and saw him hiding behind t-pin.

he later confirms this, action which i saw.
:yurazclear:

but emotional, because i ignored him, after hearing the same tune, i just catalog him as scum who not paying attention.

yeah i dont really believe naomi is wolf either but i cant remember how they were mechanically cleared
it was the day phase t-pin yeet off,

:whitepress:

also you think alwaysmind would save town? or just wolf, and save town. scum goal is to kill town, though i will say this.

he said t-pin was town, while i was town. :few:

emotional, it's called countering bs to someone like you painting krogo as scum, yet i did not see him do any negative action.

the fact lanji exposed him, and you both seem to robot each other

are you mechanical claimed. :luuh:

which makes me think lanji mafia scum recruited, and fuji big oof or there no reason to expose protect this late in the game.

also asking the same question, when i already responded to you, then ask me the same question again later. it turns out he did it three times :vistalaugh:

=emotional.

others are rude and emtional, also repeats the same question three times and don't read, and when i say ignored, because not gonna play what ever bs he playing at/
maybe respond the first time i answer lol instead repeating the same robot speech you are doing. :brootea:

first ...lol

ask for mechanical claimed second time. :ihaha:

third time..

he basically just dancing robot at this point....

also here my response to his second reply.

:yurazclear:

but emotional, because i ignored him, after hearing the same tune, i just catalog him as scum who not paying attention.
ah didnt you threaten to quit the game before? thats not emotional? i was posting while i was barbequing and wasnt paying the most attention the last few hours thus why i asked for your help. theres no bs here just legit asking for a reminder. and now that you have not sure how always confirming you can track or watch people give you a bullet proof mechanical clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.