Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be like in the Weeb Game when we had the Student Council who could talk at night, basically. So we need to pressure all Captains hard. It's the duty of every townie to relay info from their squads back into this general thread
Weeb Council,

Imo i don't know about relaying all info, especially if your squad is people you town read. Sometimes its best to keep things secret.

But early game sure, to rout out scum and build a strong townie division. Ofc scum will try to take out players that are easily town read imo or that drive convo.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Weeb Council,

Imo i don't know about relaying all info, especially if your squad is people you town read. Sometimes its best to keep things secret.

But early game sure, to rout out scum and build a strong townie division. Ofc scum will try to take out players that are easily town read imo or that drive convo.
Trust no one and spread info freely, that's my philosophy.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Disagree, the sooner you establish a core that can coordinate together into taking out scum the better.
Yeah but what if someone in your group is scum and another player has info relating to that?

I'm an Edward Snowden kinda guy, let it all out there and have the masses do away with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.