Status
Not open for further replies.
i have complete trust in Dear Leader, Who is a Perfect Incarnation of the Appearance that a Leader Should Have.

ekko would never log onto WG and start telling lies

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
:phoenixmarco:
Actually being a captain is kinda whack, I'll let someone else do it.

But let it be the Black Bulls, as the black bulls are the biggest memers.

Blue rose is for pretty girls, Golden Dawn is for stuck up bitches (aka nobles), Silver whatever is forgettable, and the Fire Nation has too much energy

It's nearly 4 am in here, I will head to sleep in a while.

Keep a solid eye on Ekko.

Unless he is this stubborn, he is possibly attempting to frame me with a false narrative trap, considering how asinine his case is for such specific reasons I'm deeply elencating here:

A) I had no real reason to immediately answer 'Yes' to his direct 'Are you Town' query like a bot considering how debunking a lie detect scare accusation can be done in any single moment and he really displays such low estimation of me if he thinks I would foolishly avoid it so uselessly had I been tainted, since he could simply ask it again. I rather tried to come up with a constructive reasoning to address and answer his question more broadly. Plus, if not, I already debunked that accusation twice so far, later.

He did not really comprehend this did he.

B) Once I debunked it he basically perpetuated his narrative even more strongly. This is the element that I dislike more.
Oh no does that mean youll spend the entire game tunneling him and attempting to kill him.

Status
Not open for further replies.