Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž

Vote my for Captain of the Crimson Lions guys, our discord will have movie nights and Food/Drinks.
Can I share my shitty memes :queenhear:

Already did.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
β€Ž
It's nearly 4 am in here, I will head to sleep in a while.

Keep a solid eye on Ekko.

Unless he is this stubborn, he is possibly attempting to frame me with a false narrative trap, considering how asinine his case is for such specific reasons I'm deeply elencating here:

A) I had no real reason to immediately answer 'Yes' to his direct 'Are you Town' query like a bot considering how debunking a lie detect scare accusation can be done in any single moment and he really displays such low estimation of me if he thinks I would foolishly avoid it so uselessly had I been tainted, since he could simply ask it again. I rather tried to come up with a constructive reasoning to address and answer his question more broadly. Plus, if not, I already debunked that accusation twice so far, later.

He did not really comprehend this did he.

B) Once I debunked it he basically perpetuated his narrative even more strongly. This is the element that I dislike more.

Vote my for Captain of the Crimson Lions guys, our discord will have movie nights and Food/Drinks.
Yeah I'm cool with this guy being a captain.

Status
Not open for further replies.