Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
There are 5 Magic Knight Squads. Each Squad is led by a Captain. For the first half of Day 0, the players shall vote for 5 players they wish to be a Magic Knight Captain. In the second half of Day 0, the Captains themselves will then hand-select 5 players they want to join their Squad. Each Captain will receive a slight buff to their role. They will not learn of their buff until Night 1.

The Selection Process -
The process will begin with the Golden Dawn Captain who gets to choose first. They will select 1 player. Next will be the Captain of Crimson Lion Kings. After is the Blue Rose Knights Captain, then Silver Eagles, and lastly Black Bulls. Once the Black Bulls Captain has chosen their first player, then it will go back to the top once more with the Golden Dawn selecting their second player. Each Captain has 1 hour to select a player. If they fail to do so in that hour then their turn will be skipped.
I don't see anywhere how we vote, nowhere is it mention PM or Thread..

Vote me for Captain of the Crismon lions and i promise you ill have 2-3 scum dead by n3.

Also we have our own Bar

Our very own petting zoo:

Huge falt screen movie screen:

An entertainement room with Pool, Babyfoot and Pingpong(becomes beer pong later on after we've imbibed ourselves)

A pool so we can relax after a long night LEADING TOWN to greatness
(That's right, ladies love us Crimson CHADS)

So vote with your hearts guys:

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Vote me for Captain of the Crismon lions and i promise you ill have 2-3 scum dead by n3.

Also we have our own Bar

Our very own petting zoo:

Huge falt screen movie screen:

An entertainement room with Pool, Babyfoot and Pingpong(becomes beer pong later on after we've imbibed ourselves)

A pool so we can relax after a long night LEADING TOWN to greatness
(That's right, ladies love us Crimson CHADS)

So vote with your hearts guys:

Use spoilers next time LOL
this post is longer than me in height sideways

Zemmi

GodMommie
I tried to read but got bored lol

I don't care who the captains are so whoever you guys pick is fine by me. I just want a cool person to pick me for their team :myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.