Status
Not open for further replies.
Id like you to read the rules of the game and tell me what you think about the items stuff as well as sharing a discord with a group.

Also what others said, Udell vs Melon

FB sussing Usopp

Usopp beinga weird ass town reading everyone who wants to be Captain,etc.
Id like you to read the rules of the game and tell me what you think about the items stuff as well as sharing a discord with a group.

Also what others said, Udell vs Melon

FB sussing Usopp

Usopp beinga weird ass town reading everyone who wants to be Captain,etc.
ive read the rules and honestly the discord just sounds like an extended neighbor chat to me. i think that the captains probably have to have a degree of wolf hunting completed during day zero to ensure that they dont botch who they invite onto their team. the shop i dont have a lot to say on because ive seen a shop mechanic in lots of games. honestly i think that if you are town you should probably be discussing what youre going to buy. i think that these discord groups especially need to coordinate their actions because its kind of obvious wolves will try to sneak into the shop and buy advantageous items without being caught.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Vote for me too Marimo head
Hmm, I need to have a extended thinking process before I can safely vote for you as captain. You have 60 percent chance of being scum, and only 40 percent chance of being on my team.

:sus:

But fear not and do not extensively worry, for I shall bear it in mind.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
You and everyone can understand that I'm by far the god of mafia. My potential is limitless. I cannot be shaken, nor destroyed. I am perfect.

Hmm, I need to have a extended thinking process before I can safely vote for you as captain. You have 60 percent chance of being scum, and only 40 percent chance of being on my team.

:sus:

But fear not and do not extensively worry, for I shall bear it in mind.

You and everyone can understand that I'm by far the god of mafia. My potential is limitless. I cannot be shaken, nor destroyed. I am perfect.
Vote for me Wonderboy.

ive read the rules and honestly the discord just sounds like an extended neighbor chat to me. i think that the captains probably have to have a degree of wolf hunting completed during day zero to ensure that they dont botch who they invite onto their team. the shop i dont have a lot to say on because ive seen a shop mechanic in lots of games. honestly i think that if you are town you should probably be discussing what youre going to buy. i think that these discord groups especially need to coordinate their actions because its kind of obvious wolves will try to sneak into the shop and buy advantageous items without being caught.
i guess what i also want to say is that if youre town and trying to be a captain then you need to take it serious on who you add to your team because i think this will be crucial for gameplay down the road. you need to be ready to be on alert with potential wolves in your chat and not trust everything blindly.

Status
Not open for further replies.