Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Hey thatโ€™s my line.

Also Aizen did nothing my wrong.

Id like to know your thoughts on the possible ratio of scum for Captain seats.

Since itโ€™s public I think itโ€™s a bit harder for scum to nominate someone(especially since we made it kinda be just the same 4-5 people so to me scum will most likely be apart of the members than be leaders) I donโ€™t know what to think rn.

Thoughts on this guys.
I saw you tagged me like 20 times lmao to vote for you so I assume most people just nominated themselves and others went with the flow. If so it's highly there's scum among the captains.

Regarding the members if I were scum I'd like to send my mates to different teams so we'd have more info. I'd probably pay attention to people who were hesitant at joining some teams.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
โ€Ž
Hm? Why do you claim something so aggressive, did you acknowledge there was a specific reference underlying that Ginyu comment?
What Ginyu comment? I only took past games as reference. Also I am roleplaying my role to a certain degree.

Point me out the Ginyu comment cuz I didnt read shit.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
โ€Ž
What Ginyu comment? I only took past games as reference. Also I am roleplaying my role to a certain degree.

Point me out the Ginyu comment cuz I didnt read shit.
A meme origined from another community basically. So you didn't catch up before claiming that aggressive stance. Interesting. :memehm:

Status
Not open for further replies.