Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
That's the funny thing about my meta. I can be extensively confident, sometimes less confident, thorough in my explanations, less. I literally played only two games as scum, one in which I would barely post, the other I was amongst the most active players. This time as Town again I'm sticking to my town like activity pattern, which is actually usually rather consistent, one of the few consistent aspects of my meta.

But yeah an intelligent player is a player who makes sure to analyse the in-game situations as broadly as possible before coming up with a decisional pattern, I don't always do that. Sometimes I didn't out of laziness, other times, few, I made sure to be more accurate.

The difference is not that Big at all with the last game regardless. I thought Fujishiro was really off in the last game for instance, this time I don't have the same quantitative of compelling elements at disposal about Melon. But still I was going to vote lynch Usopp. So as you see I still looked sinstantially confident and at the beginning I just wanted to make sure to avoid any tricky OMGUS situation.
substantially*

You guys didn't give me Black Bull.... you guys backstabbed me.

Give me one good reason why shouldn't I steal members now 😠😠😠😠
I didnt backstab anything, im honoring the members roll, i got Golden Dawn instead of Crimson Lions.
Shit sucks but lets stick to what we said.
@TheAncientCenturion remove Zara, i am not kidding dude.

I will kill you, i have the means to do it.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
You have my support Mr. Blue Rose Captain
let's make a truce... i don't steal your members you don't steal mine
Alright!! Let's have
TAC already stole one member. What's the guarantee neither of you and fuji won't steal mine?

Truce are just words when actions says otherwise.

I say let's wage war if that's what you all want by stealing members

That's the funny thing about my meta. I can be extensively confident, sometimes less confident, thorough in my explanations, less. I literally played only two games as scum, one in which I would barely post, the other I was amongst the most active players. This time as Town again I'm sticking to my town like activity pattern, which is actually usually rather consistent, one of the few consistent aspects of my meta.

But yeah an intelligent player is a player who makes sure to analyse the in-game situations as broadly as possible before coming up with a decisional pattern, I don't always do that. Sometimes I didn't out of laziness, other times, few, I made sure to be more accurate.

The difference is not that Big at all with the last game regardless. I thought Fujishiro was really off in the last game for instance, this time I don't have the same quantitative of compelling elements at disposal about Melon. But still I was going to vote lynch Usopp. So as you see I still looked sinstantially confident and at the beginning I just wanted to make sure to avoid any tricky OMGUS situation.
nah you dont get to blame this one one your meta being tricky especially since you keep saying that you barely ever roll wolf. if you are mathematically and based on percentage unlikely to roll wolf as you have said last game and in this game then we really shouldnt try to overanalyze your meta. instead i want to know why you felt unconfident and almost defensive when mel and ekko accused you of being suss?

Alright!! Let's have
TAC already stole one member. What's the guarantee neither of you and fuji won't steal mine?

Truce are just words when actions says otherwise.

I say let's wage war if that's what you all want by stealing members
only tac wants to steal shit tho
and i don't have interest in any of your members...

Status
Not open for further replies.