Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
because we used our abilities on night 0

you mean you forgot to use your own powers? :kobeha:
Nah, you can't use any abilities on Night 0. I asked the hosts lol.

Don't worry about it Zara, we did our research too. Unless of course you're a "special" role that has some prerogative to use abilities on night 0.

How is Bisorami bear doing?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
because we used our abilities on night 0

you mean you forgot to use your own powers? :kobeha:

Don't worry about it Zara, we did our research too. Unless of course you're a "special" role that has some prerogative to use abilities on night 0.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
All the votes are from the same division, they were probably started as meme votes but sure enough some my wanna profit from it but im not taking them seriously.

I was never wrong about your alignment tho, last game i even put you in the town core after the first day but your stubborn ass was still gonna come at me.

And why is that? Because you are an ignorant and arrogant amoeba.

Dont bother tagging me or quoting me, my sanity doesnt need to read your mentally challenged ramblings.
FinalAmoeba

why would i know how the bear is doing? :choppawhat:

i thought you were fighting with him last phase, you should know how the bear is doing better than me

D

Dragomir

Announcement

If you want to visit the Clover Market, please specify so. If you want to visit the GFX Shop, please specify so. If you want to visit both, PLEASE specify so. Lastly, concerning the email address for Jewnicorn Fitness, it's not a real email. Pm the email with your message in your role pm. Thank you.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
All the votes are from the same division, they were probably started as meme votes but sure enough some my wanna profit from it but im not taking them seriously.

I was never wrong about your alignment tho, last game i even put you in the town core after the first day but your stubborn ass was still gonna come at me.

And why is that? Because you are an ignorant and arrogant amoeba.

Dont bother tagging me or quoting me, my sanity doesnt need to read your mentally challenged ramblings.
Zara just claimed someone got a guilty result on you. I will have to evaluate that now.

Also pipe down with the insults, I specifically reported this comment. Behave or face the consequences of your actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.