Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Sorry about the double post, @Zara
Tons of people investigated you last night, it's over Lind. :doffycry:
Ah, it's all over. I only wished I could have used my abilities to help town. What was the investigative result on me? It should have been innocent, right? Since I claimed Miller?

Damn, I forgot I was the godfather :josad:
I did my home work despite Freddy Mercury's cheating, that's all I know
Who are you addressing as Freddy Mercury lol? Fuji?

All the votes are from the same division, they were probably started as meme votes but sure enough some my wanna profit from it but im not taking them seriously.

I was never wrong about your alignment tho, last game i even put you in the town core after the first day but your stubborn ass was still gonna come at me.

And why is that? Because you are an ignorant and arrogant amoeba.

Dont bother tagging me or quoting me, my sanity doesnt need to read your mentally challenged ramblings.
You need to pipe down with the insults. Telling you this as mod and not lion

Shush, lion prey has no say.

Actually I’ve been thinking about this; if we pick a lynch candidate per team, it will help us reduce scum control. Because surely the teams are mixed.
You do realize that if there are scum in each team they can relay info to their scum pm.

So

out with the info and stop witholding.

You do realize that if there are scum in each team they can relay info to their scum pm.

So

out with the info and stop witholding.
Eh, you realise even more scum is reading this thread?

I’m not withholding anything I just suggested a tactic to use town’s numbers to our benefits. It’s easy

Status
Not open for further replies.